The Tradition of 'Adaptogen N'

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
askmass
Site Admin

The Tradition of 'Adaptogen N'

Post by askmass »

Here's a bottle of Adaptogen N, circa 1995.

With all the throw back talk over the holidays, thought I'd toss this up to show just how far back The Tradition of 'Adaptogen N' goes.

More on today's standard, some 15 years later- https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/prohormone.html

This product put us on the map even before MASS PRO.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

WOW!

Can you post up the ingredients on that baby John. Talk about a trip down memory lane!!
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

RobRegish wrote:WOW!

Can you post up the ingredients on that baby John. Talk about a trip down memory lane!!
Two capsules, 1995:

Tribulus Terrestris, 1000mg
Pantocrine, 400mg
Melatonin, 3mg

500mg of Suma Extract was added shortly thereafter following the demise of Zebutol.
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

I just got off the phone with an old friend named Zack Knight.

Zack would remember the bottle above. He was a great Raw Powerlifter then, and is well on his way to being one again this coming season.

His dad is a well known athlete, too, and a MASS PRO fan.

Anyway, long-story-short, Zack called to heap praise on a stack of Adaptogen N and Kre-Anabolyn.

The details- His best ever Raw squat was 502 in competition. He has not seriously trained in two years. Started training and picked up a bottle of both products a few weeks ago. This past weekend he powered up a 495 squat in training without any aim at doing so before hand!

That's within 10% of his best ever competition lift and he was absolutely ecstatic over the modern day formulas and how quickly they helped him.

This is what makes it all worthwhile for me.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Wow. Just goes to show how much better it's gotten over time too. Hard to believe it's been 15 years since Adaptogen-N's launch.

Very hard to believe!!
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Favorite mass product
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

It's a LOT of people's fave :)
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

askmass wrote:I just got off the phone with an old friend named Zack Knight.

Zack would remember the bottle above. He was a great Raw Powerlifter then, and is well on his way to being one again this coming season.

His dad is a well known athlete, too, and a MASS PRO fan.

Anyway, long-story-short, Zack called to heap praise on a stack of Adaptogen N and Kre-Anabolyn.

The details- His best ever Raw squat was 502 in competition. He has not seriously trained in two years. Started training and picked up a bottle of both products a few weeks ago. This past weekend he powered up a 495 squat in training without any aim at doing so before hand!

That's within 10% of his best ever competition lift and he was absolutely ecstatic over the modern day formulas and how quickly they helped him.

This is what makes it all worthwhile for me.

This heritage thread came to my mind because of Zack's stack of Adaptogen N + Kre-Anabolyn being noted so positively.

The combo has been hot this month since being announced as special #16 during MASS' 20th Anniversary.

It ties right into fellow BP'er DaGymWarrior and his lab verified results too, posted at https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/low-testosterone-booster.html

It's a remarkably safe, very powerful anabolic stack. One you owe it to yourself to try if you haven't before, especially right now.
JlCh

Post by JlCh »

Honestly, I felt like my T was through the roof via sex drive, breakouts, and other "firmness" areas (ha), but I didn't notice too much in the gym gain wise. Would this typically be because I'm still in prime for test (24 now, 22-23 when I took the stack)? I didn't have any tests done, as that means little to me (outside of checking if it worked), but was just overall curious.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Likely due to your age, yes. Just WAIT until you hit your 30's though, then 40's. AN really shines with the best of them...