Curcumin mild anti-estrogen in vitro

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
RobRegish

Curcumin mild anti-estrogen in vitro

Post by RobRegish »

BrainSquirt

Post by BrainSquirt »

Anyone dosing standalone Theracumin up here?
tia
thicketman

Post by thicketman »

BrainSquirt wrote:Anyone dosing standalone Theracumin up here?
tia
...or standalone Meriva or BCM-95?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

thicketman wrote:
tia
I've corresponded with people using both. They "think" they're getting good results, but tough to quantify.

I'm all for innovation, but I honestly see these other delivery methods as marketing/product differentiators. For the ultimate test, I'd suggest putting TQ up against either one, and evaluating which works best insofar as improving your quality of life..
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

BrainSquirt

Post by BrainSquirt »

thicketman wrote:
tia
To answer your question, I’ve been including Meriva for a couple of years now, but I have not done BCM-95 yet. My impression was that it is more targeted ‘clinically’ - for the oncology and etc. crowds... Haven't done Theracurmin yet either...
It was probably a silly question… cause we don’t have large enough population in here…

btw, I didn’t post the question to favor _____ over _____or_____or _____or to diminish any of the other products - including TQ… I’m leaning towards doing a mix of them… going in on top on quality raw oil soaked tumeric , enzymes, and …

Anyone tried fermenting tumeric ??

re TQ: I’m up to four nights a week
... even though I’m continue to be a marginally negative Rhod responder and even though TQ is not my primary source of any of the constituents (except Picamilon) , for me, the product is still a great synergism to prevent the ‘nasty, creeping and easy to overlook form of overtraining that happens largely not in your muscles but in your head and your nerves’. “Your skeletal muscle can be fully rested, while your central nervous system is at the verge of collapsing.”
… and because I love my bro Rob.

///
Brings up separate question re TQ
Rob, If you had to pick one, which is TQ best for preventing (and/or ‘treating’) - basedowoid or addisinoid overtraining? (phrased the question that way to prevent a simple ‘both’ answer ;) ) tia