Curcumin boosts testosterone... (+ Free TQ Sample code)

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
RobRegish

Curcumin boosts testosterone... (+ Free TQ Sample code)

Post by RobRegish »

#1 ingredient in Tranquilogen!!!

https://www.ergo-log.com/curcumin-boosts ... level.html

"In the curcumin group the testosterone concentration in the blood was 257 percent higher than in the control group..."
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

Study done on rats and at 100 mg/kg body weight... I would like to see on human and a dose of over 1g still be need though.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

bigpelo wrote:Study done on rats and at 100 mg/kg body weight... I would like to see on human and a dose of over 1g still be need though.
Me too brother, me too...

Nevertheless, it does offer some tantalizing clues as to just how versatile this supp is!!!
creativef

Post by creativef »

Hey Rob, if you do use curcumin as a stand alone supplement what would be an ideal dosage? I saw a study somewhere where they used 1 to 1.5g a day with good results.

Whats the best time to take it, should you take it with meals or without on an empty stomach, i know its a lot of question in one but i would love to get your feedback on this if you have the time brother, thanks.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

creativef wrote:Hey Rob, if you do use curcumin as a stand alone supplement what would be an ideal dosage? I saw a study somewhere where they used 1 to 1.5g a day with good results.

Whats the best time to take it, should you take it with meals or without on an empty stomach, i know its a lot of question in one but i would love to get your feedback on this if you have the time brother, thanks.
1 to 1.5g/day, WITH bioperine or black pepper extract (very important). I like it on an empty stomach, with my Synthagen pre and post workout. Off days I take it with MPS too, just prior to my meals.
creativef

Post by creativef »

Thanks Rob for the quick reply it is most appreciated, i take mines on an empty stomach in the mornings but i train in the evening between 5 and 7pm so is it better to take it then as part of my pre and postworkout for better results?
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

I was reminded of this thread when a long time MASS PRO Whey patron called me yesterday, because he said he's certain TranQuilogen is popping his libido.

This guy is coming off a hamstring injury and started using TQ about six weeks ago to ease pain and assist recovery. I believe he said his dose was 3 caps a day, taking off every forth day.

I say was, because he is now healed from the injury and his wife wants him to keep using the TQ for her benefit, lol!

He's going to lower the dose to two a day and add an extra off day/alternated with Adaptogen N which should keep he and his wife in a blissful state.

As an F.Y.I., during July you can get double sample packs of TranQuilogen with any purchase at MASS by typing "TQSample" into the *Notes section at https://askmass.securesites.net/credit.html
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

TQ samples are a GREAT idea man!

Great opportunity here folks, to see what it can do for you. Do take advantage!!!
IconoclastSeth

Post by IconoclastSeth »

This would have been good for me to read an hour ago, before placing my Synthagen order.
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

IconoclastSeth wrote:This would have been good for me to read an hour ago, before placing my Synthagen order.
Pop me a PM here with your full name on the order Iconoclast and I'll have them add it in before it's processed. Thanks.