Fast Fat Loss Supplements

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
kellyann121

Fast Fat Loss Supplements

Post by kellyann121 »

In the special report, it says to dose these supplements 3x daily on an empty stomach for best results. How far apart time wise from eating is considered an empty stomach? Also, it would seem that the only way to then get it in 3x per day separated from meals you would have to take it one time later in the evening, but considering the caffeine, wouldn't this interfere with sleep? Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated!
BrainSquirt

Post by BrainSquirt »

Forewarning kellyann...FWIW: My posts typically are not out in the main stream… in here or anywhere else… ie others will have to plug BIU... I'm not a paid spokesperson... etc..etc :)

Instead of “following the directions” on the bottle, on principle, I would limit any ‘stimulant’ weight loss formulas to twice a day and all before 2 PM
The first would be upon waking … Google ‘Lowery Method Fat Loss’
The second would be shortly before lunch. None past 4 PM
If you must do some pills after 4 PM… try MPS (if you're working out)
hth
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Just for the record, we have never once in 21 years paid a single soul to endorse any of our products.

No one.

Not ever.

Not a single soul.

Any and all testimonials you'll see for our wares are 110% organic and unsolicited.

I just wanted to make sure that's explicitly clear.

https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/testimonials.html

To comment closer to the subject at hand and give our offering a fair shake-

Burn It Up! helps to heal adrenal fatigue, not create or compound it.

It legitimately builds increasing benefits over time.

Anyone can research this on their own and compare and contrast personal usage findings to discover the difference in a cheap pop that depletes you verses something which helps the body bolster real, natural energy stores, increasingly so and ongoing.

I was not remunerated for the above.

:D

We just so happen to have a big special going on to save you some major bucks, too- https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/phpB ... php?t=2222

Carry on, friends.
kellyann121

Post by kellyann121 »

Thank you both for replying, but unfortunately I'm kinda confused by the responses! I'm talking specifically about the supplements mentioned in the special report "fast fat loss"...any feedback on my original post regarding the usage of these supplements would be greatly appreciated!
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

I'll see if I can wrestle Rob away from training, KellyAnn, as he's the guy to answer that direct from the source.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

OK Kelly, here's your answer!

It depends on the size/composition of the meal. Generally speaking, about 3 hours after a meal constitutes an empty stomach. However, smaller meals with less fat digest quicker, and your blood/brain barrier will be (more) open.

SOLUTION: Ingest the FFL Stack about 15 min before training. The ingredients will do you the most good, when taken in that fashion.

Hope that helps!
kellyann121

Post by kellyann121 »

Thanks so much!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

My pleasure Kellyann..

I've got 7 of these babies geared to everything from fat loss, muscle gain to relaxation!

They're under $10 apiece, and have been a game changer for MANY. And if you think that's something, you MUST check this out..

https://coachrobregish.com/the-blueprint-bulletin/