For most users, this is probably one of the best products

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

This discussion makes me want to win the contest even more!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

thicketman wrote:I came across this last week. DHEA provides a means for the ecdy to work its anabolic magic.

DHEA metabolites activate estrogen receptors alpha and BETA.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23123738

Estrogen receptor BETA is involved in skeletal muscle hypertrophy induced by the phytoecdysteroid ecdysterone.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24974955[/u]
BRILLIANT!

Absolutely fantastic work here thicketman. Many thanks!!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

askmass wrote:
RobRegish wrote:So was the Ultra-Suma created to replace the Suma Sterol Extract in ZOE's Zebutol?
No, but as the formula came together and Suma proved to be a smart compound to incorporate, it did have the added benefit of helping to better fill a need in the market.

But, Adaptogen N was not developed to replace Zeb, or it's Suma content because we'd already done that more directly with Methyl NITRO at the time, as you'll recall Rob.

We dropped Zeb and developed Methyl N (20:1 Suma Extract w/ Corynine isolate from Rauwolfia Serpantina) due to repeated quality control issues at ZOE, and I hate to say it but when we did it pretty much sealed Zebutol's fate.

Anyway, Adaptogen N was not designed with Zebutol in mind and goes way beyond it's scope, modesty aside. It would have much more of a tie to Cyclofenil/Clomid in it's actions, than anything.

We did take Suma up to the pinnacle, though, with the full blown potency of Ultra Suma. For those who don't know how it works, it takes 25 pounds of high end Suma to make 1 pound of our Ultra Suma Extract. That's what the 25:1 means. The previously highest level made was Sumax, and it was/is a 5:1 extract. We came out with 20:1 with Methyl NITRO, and then maxed it out with 25:1 and some other tweaks with Ultra Suma.

Most everything generic out there is a straight Suma powder, if it's really even Suma at all.

thicketman wrote:I came across this last week. DHEA provides a means for the ecdy to work its anabolic magic.

Estrogen receptor BETA is involved in skeletal muscle hypertrophy induced by the phytoecdysteroid ecdysterone.

Wow, thanks for the insight John. I remember Methy-Nitro for sure. Now that was something you could feel. I also remember buying that Sumax product when Zeb disappeared. My God, talk about crap. It was cheap too, and I found out the hard way way.

ZERO results. ZIP

Kudos to MASS on AN. Sounds like it's coming up on it's 15th or so anniversary.
:)
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

RobRegish wrote:
askmass wrote:
RobRegish wrote:So was the Ultra-Suma created to replace the Suma Sterol Extract in ZOE's Zebutol?
No, but as the formula came together and Suma proved to be a smart compound to incorporate, it did have the added benefit of helping to better fill a need in the market.

But, Adaptogen N was not developed to replace Zeb, or it's Suma content because we'd already done that more directly with Methyl NITRO at the time, as you'll recall Rob.

We dropped Zeb and developed Methyl N (20:1 Suma Extract w/ Corynine isolate from Rauwolfia Serpantina) due to repeated quality control issues at ZOE, and I hate to say it but when we did it pretty much sealed Zebutol's fate.

Anyway, Adaptogen N was not designed with Zebutol in mind and goes way beyond it's scope, modesty aside. It would have much more of a tie to Cyclofenil/Clomid in it's actions, than anything.

We did take Suma up to the pinnacle, though, with the full blown potency of Ultra Suma. For those who don't know how it works, it takes 25 pounds of high end Suma to make 1 pound of our Ultra Suma Extract. That's what the 25:1 means. The previously highest level made was Sumax, and it was/is a 5:1 extract. We came out with 20:1 with Methyl NITRO, and then maxed it out with 25:1 and some other tweaks with Ultra Suma.

Most everything generic out there is a straight Suma powder, if it's really even Suma at all.

Wow, thanks for the insight John. I remember Methy-Nitro for sure. Now that was something you could feel. I also remember buying that Sumax product when Zeb disappeared. My God, talk about crap. It was cheap too, and I found out the hard way way.

ZERO results. ZIP

Kudos to MASS on AN. Sounds like it's coming up on it's 15th or so anniversary.
:)

Thanks, Rob.

Adaptogen N was introduced in early 1996, so it's right at it's 19th anniversary, in fact.

https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/prohormone.html

RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Man I remember those gold brushed bottles.

Awesome product then, and now 19 years later. The test of time is the toughest, and Adaptogen N sure has passed it...
walkerl60

WOW!!!!

Post by walkerl60 »

RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Thanks for the backup!

As you can see, we're not trying to scare anyone. This is as real as it gets, and it's getting worse. The writing is on the wall and has been for years. Rest assured, they won't be satisfied until they close EVERY loop.

Which is why we've focused my efforts on effective, non-hormonal anabolic agents like Adaptogen N, Synthagen and now - Progenadrex. ;)
walkerl60

Post by walkerl60 »

RobRegish wrote:Thanks for the backup!

As you can see, we're not trying to scare anyone. This is as real as it gets, and it's getting worse. The writing is on the wall and has been for years. Rest assured, they won't be satisfied until they close EVERY loop.

Which is why we've focused my efforts on effective, non-hormonal anabolic agents like Adaptogen N, Synthagen and now - Progenadrex. ;)
Coach....I had no idea this was even being considered but I guess it's a done deal!!!
https://www.rxmuscle.com/articles/latest ... ffect.html

I have a buddy that just opened up a supplement store last year that carried a lot of the "hard core" OTC gear. I just feel bad for people like him just trying to make a living!!!

I've been out of the game for a bit as I've been dealing with higher than normal PSA levels than "someone my age" should have, as the Urologist put it...The only thing I've changed in my routine over the last six months is the addition of MPS. The doc said there is nothing in it that should have raised an issue.
Now that all the tests have come back that don't show signs of cancer, I'm ready to get back in the game....I think I'm gonna hold out for Progenadrex!!!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Super man! Nice work on beating it... :)

MPS really is the pinnacle of non-hormonal recovery/indirect anabolic agents. And while it's not a "cure" for cancer, I have no doubt long term use will enhance not just your gains - but your HEALTH...

FWIW, MASS's Alkaplex is a superlative cost-effective product that tips the scales toward aklalyzing your system. Very important not just for general health, but for what you're trying to accomplish too...
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

With the contest winner announced, you can still come out a big winner by using *Voucher 'ADAPT10Tweet' and Save an Extra 10% Instantly on Adaptogen N at https://askmass.securesites.net/credit.html

Good on single bottles, PLUS the 'Buy 3 - Get 1 FREE' ADAPTOGEN Deal!
FatBoySlimFast

Post by FatBoySlimFast »

warriorcookie wrote:I'm in for the contest! Hopefully I win, I just did an order last week. This would give me close to a years supply! :twisted:

For what it's worth, I love the melatonin.

FatBoySlimFast, melatonin used to wake me up every night at around 2:00am. Didn't matter how much/little I took. As soon as I combined it with L-tryptophan I slept like log and woke up feeling very rested. If L-tryptophan doesn't work, then try 5-ATP combined with melatonin.
Well I finally got round to trying melatonin with L-Tryptophan.
Last night I took 500mg of L-Tryptophan 2 hours before bed, and 2.5mg of melatonin an hour before and I honestly had the best nights sleep I've had in years.
I usually wake up 2 or 3 times during the night and have great difficulty getting back to sleep.

Last night went to bed at 11pm, fell asleep right away, woke at 4am to use the bathroom but got straight back to sleep and slept through until 9am.

The only downside was that I felt I could of slept longer and had to drag myself out of bed.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Wait until you discover GABA... :)
FatBoySlimFast

Post by FatBoySlimFast »

RobRegish wrote:Wait until you discover GABA... :)
Have used Mass Gamma GH in he past Rob, and while it had some effect first time out of the gate, I quickly built up tolerance to it. So much so that even 10g does nothing for me, and yes it was taken at least 4 hours away from food.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

FatBoySlimFast wrote:
RobRegish wrote:Wait until you discover GABA... :)
Have used Mass Gamma GH in he past Rob, and while it had some effect first time out of the gate, I quickly built up tolerance to it. So much so that even 10g does nothing for me, and yes it was taken at least 4 hours away from food.
Interesting.

I've never heard of anyone building a tolerance to GABA. Certainly its big brother (Pheny GABA/Phenibut) suffers from this though. RAPID tolerance issues and does nothing for GH release..