Liver/Gallbladder/Kidney Cleanse...Wow...

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
BrainSquirts

Post by BrainSquirts »

DaCookie wrote:I came off the water fast as felt I exhausted most the benefits and it also did not cure my allergies although it did give significant healing and super digestion benefits. Now on day 5-7 or something of humaworm and humacleanse, have already passed 1 very sizeable worm but it is hard as hell to tell because Im not breaking up my stools, I pass a stool pretty much for every meal I eat and they are very large, this worm was at least 3 inches(I cant tell because it was poking out the stool and while interested Im not THAT interested to break up the stool) and it had a very noticeable head/tail. I think it is helping with my allergies the most of anything Ive ever done but dont want to say for certain till I complete the course.

I also am passing some stuff in urine, not sure what as my urine quite clear all the time except mornings.

I also decided not to do keto because I was pretty much anorexic after that long of water fasting.

The 6 hour colostrum I am taking is 100% useless for the psoriasis and allergies.
cookie,

a couple almost on topic questions ....
1 if you started over, would you still do distilled water?
2 have you ever considered/taken serrapeptase for the psoriasis?

thx
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

BrainSquirts wrote:
DaCookie wrote:I came off the water fast as felt I exhausted most the benefits and it also did not cure my allergies although it did give significant healing and super digestion benefits. Now on day 5-7 or something of humaworm and humacleanse, have already passed 1 very sizeable worm but it is hard as hell to tell because Im not breaking up my stools, I pass a stool pretty much for every meal I eat and they are very large, this worm was at least 3 inches(I cant tell because it was poking out the stool and while interested Im not THAT interested to break up the stool) and it had a very noticeable head/tail. I think it is helping with my allergies the most of anything Ive ever done but dont want to say for certain till I complete the course.

I also am passing some stuff in urine, not sure what as my urine quite clear all the time except mornings.

I also decided not to do keto because I was pretty much anorexic after that long of water fasting.

The 6 hour colostrum I am taking is 100% useless for the psoriasis and allergies.
cookie,

thx
1. Yep for sure would use it over any other method, interestingly was using normal water for part of water fast, all acne went and psoriasis started going, day or two into just distilled water 2 big symmetrically placed spots of acne appear a few inches beside my belly button, both same size, shape and feel. Like as if my body was dumping crap from the water before now. Took few days to go away. This video makes the choice pretty clear IMO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1PEnFk0M54

2. No, never even heard of that actually till now. Hopefully I never need to. Maybe matter has.

Ate a load of peanuts/cashews yesterday, had no noticeable reaction. One month back I would be itching like crazy and would have a noticeable reaction within a few minutes after doing that. This was my 2nd biggest allergen. Had a load of nightshades since too and no noticeable reaction. Last test will be tomato which is my strongest allergen.

I also seem to be experiencing affects of the humaworm/humacleanse about 2-3x faster then most, for example I saw what I think were parasite eggs and on another day candida way before anyone else Ive seen report, I think this is because of my super digestion. I actually havent seen anything strange in some time and I am approaching day 15 soon.
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

DaCookie wrote:
BrainSquirts wrote:

cookie,

thx
I've taken serrapeptase, both by itself and as part of a broader systemic enzyme but noticed no difference...am very interested in seeing how it reacts to progesterone as I for sure have estrogen dominance and almost 100% likely have very low progesterone levels...
BrainSquirts

Post by BrainSquirts »

matter2003 wrote:
I've taken serrapeptase, both by itself and as part of a broader systemic enzyme but noticed no difference...am very interested in seeing how it reacts to progesterone as I for sure have estrogen dominance and almost 100% likely have very low progesterone levels...
Matter,
What dosages?
Timing?
thx and have a good one.
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

BrainSquirts wrote:
matter2003 wrote:
Matter,
What dosages?
Timing?
thx and have a good one.
By itself both in 20,000 and 40,000 unit doses...

As part of a broader spectrum systemic enzyme, 40,000 units...here is the label:

https://www.swansonvitamins.com/source-n ... caps#label

Timing was always without food on an empty stomach, twice a day