DNP related death in the news...

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
matter2003

DNP related death in the news...

Post by matter2003 »

Yeah, I wouldn't touch this stuff with a 5,000 foot pole..."burned up from the inside out"

https://www.yahoo.com/health/young-woma ... 90737.html

The stupidity of the legalities of things...

Something this deadly is legal but testosterone, a substance made by the body, isn't...unbelievable...
RobRegish

Re: DNP related death in the news...

Post by RobRegish »

matter2003 wrote:Yeah, I wouldn't touch this stuff with a 5,000 foot pole..."burned up from the inside out"

https://www.yahoo.com/health/young-woma ... 90737.html

The stupidity of the legalities of things...

Something this deadly is legal but testosterone, a substance made by the body, isn't...unbelievable...
And you know, it keeps happening...

Not like the warning signs aren't out there on this stuff. Even the bodybuilding community highlights the risks. Really speaks volumes, insofar as how desperate some people are.

Take the extra 2 - 4 weeks to diet!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

BTW, this is just another reason to NOT patronize companies that put undisclosed ingredients on in their products/on their labels.

Does anyone know the last company who did this??
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Completely deserved, took 8 pills. Just natural selection at work just like every single one of these stupid dnp stories that comes out.

note- I do not condone anyones use, but I think these stories are so click bait you might as well be looking at an update on kim kardashian. Maybe 50 a year around the world die from this. MAYBE. In the US ALONE almost 100 die PER DAY from car crashes. Think about that.

Stories on alcohol, cigarette, cancer and car crash deaths arent 'sexy' and besides 3/4 of those things generate a fuck ton of money so lets get people to look at retarded stuff that doesnt affect anyone except for people with NO RESPECT FOR ANYTHING and take away from the stuff which does matter like above.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Quite true, cookie man.

I know people with a brain can follow directions. The only wildcard that'd concern me there is....

If the pills are 100mg per cap, are there really 100mg in there? Maybe I'm being paranoid, but with this compound - I think we all agree you need to be careful..
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

There was 1 guy in the UK, I wont mention his name as its free advertisement and he is a scumbag for doing this...but he had 125mg caps that were really 250mg confirmed by multiple people. This is the only legitimate story I have heard of someone being possibly killed by something other then stupidity.

His lab was linked with at least 1 death in the news.
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

DaCookie wrote:There was 1 guy in the UK, I wont mention his name as its free advertisement and he is a scumbag for doing this...but he had 125mg caps that were really 250mg confirmed by multiple people. This is the only legitimate story I have heard of someone being possibly killed by something other then stupidity.

If that happened in the US he would have likely faced negligent homicide or potential murder charges...

Did he get any jail time?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

DaCookie wrote:There was 1 guy in the UK, I wont mention his name as its free advertisement and he is a scumbag for doing this...but he had 125mg caps that were really 250mg confirmed by multiple people. This is the only legitimate story I have heard of someone being possibly killed by something other then stupidity.

OMG...

Right there, you have a cap that's DOUBLE the listed mg strength. Jeez Louise. I understand it's only one person (that we know of), and the likelihood of UNDER dosing it is greater but still...

It takes a SICK person to intentionally(?) do something like this. Matter's right: In the U.S. this person would be doing time, and rightfully so!
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

matter2003 wrote:

If that happened in the US he would have likely faced negligent homicide or potential murder charges...

Did he get any jail time?
Dont know. I imagine its not the easiest to catch a guy that closes down soon after the incident was reported in news.