casein

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
BrainSquirts

casein

Post by BrainSquirts »

askMass,

Maybe you’ve answered this before... but have you ever considered MM offering a high quality A2 casein powder product?

Thx and all the best.

Brainsquirt
askmass
Site Admin

Re: casein

Post by askmass »

BrainSquirts wrote:askMass,

Maybe you’ve answered this before... but have you ever considered MM offering a high quality A2 casein powder product?

Thx and all the best.

Brainsquirt
Hi Brain.

Yes, we have considered it, many years ago.

Ultimately we believed the demand was not big enough, and that too many people have sensitivities (allergies and painful gastrointestinal issues).

Plus, we knew most looking for a slower acting protein could just alter the superior MASS PRO Whey to get a similar effect by adding some EFA and fiber to it, or simply have protein foods like eggs or turkey before bed.

We know there is a market, bit it's limited compared to MPW and we just didn't see enough upside to doing one as a stand alone.

Best to you too, my friend. Hope your training is going great.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Interesting to see other companies offering beef protein now. Anything, to get away from offering high quality whey despite its superiority on almost every front.

This is the kind of uncompromising commitment to quality I love about MASS, and the reason I'll be re-ordering a case of MP Whey soon...
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

RobRegish wrote:Interesting to see other companies offering beef protein now. Anything, to get away from offering high quality whey despite its superiority on almost every front.

This is the kind of uncompromising commitment to quality I love about MASS, and the reason I'll be re-ordering a case of MP Whey soon...
Thank you, Rob.

Those hydrolyzed protein powders being advertised as superior to steak are probably fooling some kids, unfortunately.

DISCOVER the state-of-the-art process used to make the World's Best Protein - https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/masspro.html
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

askmass wrote:
RobRegish wrote:Interesting to see other companies offering beef protein now. Anything, to get away from offering high quality whey despite its superiority on almost every front.

Thank you, Rob.

Those hydrolyzed protein powders being advertised as superior to steak are probably fooling some kids, unfortunately.

DISCOVER the state-of-the-art process used to make the World's Best Protein - https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/masspro.html
Yeah, I've seen beef this/beef that all over proteins in "GNC".. and even WalMart! You want beef, eat beef LOL. You want all the benefits of an undenatured whey though, you want MASS PRO. Mine arrives today... :)