Bronze Organic vs. the dermatologist

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
Coach Rob

Bronze Organic vs. the dermatologist

Post by Coach Rob »

Woman was floored by my tan, absolutely floored. What are you doing to get that dark? "Bronze Organic/Canthaxanthin" ma'm.

What is it?

"It's a carotenoid loosely related to beta-carotene, builds up in the transleucent layer of your skin, provides excellent protection and magnifies your tan exponentially".

"I'll say. Is it safe?"

"I've been using it on and off for 20 years, with no side effects that I can see, other than this tan".

"Your skin looks really good, and your tan is very even, very uniform. Where do you get this stuff..."?

She was actually way into alternative medicine/holistic treatments and completely agreed about the protecting your skin from the inside out vs. outside in angle. She knew about astaxanthin, but not canthaxanthin. Further told me if she was happy with the safety profile, she was going to use it herself!

In all honesty folks, I wouldn't be caught dead outside without this stuff. It left such an impression with my GF, she ordered some!
askmass
Site Admin

Re: Bronze Organic vs. the dermatologist

Post by askmass »

Coach Rob wrote:Woman was floored by my tan, absolutely floored. What are you doing to get that dark? "Bronze Organic/Canthaxanthin" ma'm.

What is it?

"It's a carotenoid loosely related to beta-carotene, builds up in the transleucent layer of your skin, provides excellent protection and magnifies your tan exponentially".

"I'll say. Is it safe?"

"I've been using it on and off for 20 years, with no side effects that I can see, other than this tan".

"Your skin looks really good, and your tan is very even, very uniform. Where do you get this stuff..."?

She was actually way into alternative medicine/holistic treatments and completely agreed about the protecting your skin from the inside out vs. outside in angle. She knew about astaxanthin, but not canthaxanthin. Further told me if she was happy with the safety profile, she was going to use it herself!

In all honesty folks, I wouldn't be caught dead outside without this stuff. It left such an impression with my GF, she ordered some!
We had a long time customer years ago who sadly passed away in a car accident, Brian, who was independently wealthy.

I think his grandfather had left him tons of money, so he took to doing a lot of charity work and going on adventures... One summer, he decided to work on a shrimp boat or something of the sort, just for the experience of doing so to see what it was like to live the life. Applied for and took a grunt position, told no one he had money...

Anyway, long story short he started buying Bronze Organic to see if it would help and enhance... he sent us photos, smiling like a kid, on the boat... I honestly thought he was part African American decent, but then caught myself remembering him speaking of his "pale Irish ass" (his words, not mine) before.

I emailed him back asking for clarification, and he sent over a photo of himself from earlier, and you'd have never guessed it was the same person.

He was literally living on the boat for 8-10 hours every day and said Bronze Organic saved his skin, and that he got raves about the rich color.

https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/canthaxanthin.html

Coach Rob

Post by Coach Rob »

It really is a must have IMO, especially if you're fair skinned.

2/day holding steady through September, never been darker, never been more confident in that I'm NOT damaging my skin!