Sale Expiration Notice: $40 Off Synthagen Special!

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
Coach Rob

Sale Expiration Notice: $40 Off Synthagen Special!

Post by Coach Rob »

If you haven't checked this out yet, by all means do!

You get 4 big bottles and a whopping $40 off. That's $10 bottle! I know several folk who are going to have a BIG Fall :)

It doesn't go on sale often so if you're looking to stock up, here's your chance. Get it before it's gone!
askmass
Site Admin

Re: Synthagen Case of 4 Special

Post by askmass »

Coach Rob wrote:If you haven't checked this out yet, by all means do!

You get 4 big bottles and a whopping $40 off. That's $10 bottle! I know several folk who are going to have a BIG Fall :)

It doesn't go on sale often so if you're looking to stock up, here's your chance. Get it before it's gone!
Lots of guys (and gals!) taking advantage of this early fall special. It seems so many people are of the mindset to stock deep right now and invest in the things they know and trust.

I just bought 25 pounds of "Real Salt", myself, for instance. I'm set for some time now, and that's a good and secure feeling - plus, I saved a bundle.
Coach Rob

Post by Coach Rob »

Is VERY popular from what I gather.

Nice way to kick off fall too... :)
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

So many people taking advantage of this unprecedented offer.

We're going to continue for now, as long as we can, but this special price can't last forever and will expire without notice.

Get it on the super Synthagen buy in while you can!
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

ugh. I have no money for supplements or bp4 right now. I am sad panda.
Coach Rob

Post by Coach Rob »

beefcake66 wrote:ugh. I have no money for supplements or bp4 right now. I am sad panda.
We've all been there Ang...

But it's heartening that specials like these come along from time to time. $40 off a case of MPS is the deepest discount yet, and sets you up for BIG things.

Extended runs of MPS = Living in Gainsville... :)
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

The mailman just dropped this:
Coach Rob

Post by Coach Rob »

Woo hoo!

It's a great feeling to be stocked deep with the stuff. Allows you to really play with various minimal/maximum dosing. I once went up to 20, 10 pre workout and 10 post.

Felt unbreakable.

What do you usually dose big man?
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

Coach Rob wrote:
Everyday:
3 caps first thing in the morning (I don't eat until noon usually)
3 caps with main meal around 6pm
3 caps before bed

Training day I add:
5 or 6 caps 15 minutes pre-workout around 4:00pm

So 9 caps per day off and 14-15 caps per day on. It takes about one week to start feeling the perpetual muscle fullness, 1 bottle last about 21-22 days, training 4 times per week (3 strength, 1 conditioning).

I usually use 2 bottles back to back then take 1 months off MPS and switch programming. When the new program starts to get intense, I hop back to MPS! So 1 training cycle last 10-12 weeks. Doing famine only once a year.
BrainSquirts

Post by BrainSquirts »

bigpelo wrote:
Coach Rob wrote:
Everyday:
3 caps first thing in the morning (I don't eat until noon usually)
3 caps with main meal around 6pm
3 caps before bed

Training day I add:
5 or 6 caps 15 minutes pre-workout around 4:00pm

So 9 caps per day off and 14-15 caps per day on. It takes about one week to start feeling the perpetual muscle fullness, 1 bottle last about 21-22 days, training 4 times per week (3 strength, 1 conditioning).

I usually use 2 bottles back to back then take 1 months off MPS and switch programming. When the new program starts to get intense, I hop back to MPS! So 1 training cycle last 10-12 weeks. Doing famine only once a year.
pelo,

looks like a good utilization plan for MPS!
historically I've only done them on wkout days

thx

brainsquirt
Coach Rob

Post by Coach Rob »

Very interesting cycles..

I'm glad everyone has dialed in their dose. When it was first introduced, I was fearful it'd take people too long. But most found it in short order, be it everyday dosing or training days only.

I'm just now returning to everyday dosing, and looking forward to the enhanced muscle fullness/vascularity. Really does a nice job there, cosmetically speaking.

Vain at 45... :)