Synthagen Question

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
Coach Rob

Synthagen Question

Post by Coach Rob »

Anyone here using it on a BULK?

If so, what were your results vs a re-comp?
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

MPS + creatine mono + fOOOOOds

pumps'n'veins'n't-shirt filling
Coach Rob

Post by Coach Rob »

bigpelo wrote:MPS + creatine mono + fOOOOOds

LOL good to know!

What do you get above and beyond creatine mono though?
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

Coach Rob wrote:
bigpelo wrote:MPS + creatine mono + fOOOOOds

LOL good to know!

What do you get above and beyond creatine mono though?
Synthagen alone: better sleep, better morning wood, better food partitioning, slight bump in muscle volume, slightly better recovery and overall energy. Great for carbs control. (as in I can manage a higher carb diet better)

Creatine mono alone: more reps, slight bump in muscle volume, workout can last a bit longer.

MPS + CM: :twisted: like 1+1 = 4

Seriously, MPS+CM beats all arginine base pump product, not during the workout but anytime else. I always look like I just pump train while taking Synthagen+CM. People notices wherever I go.

I also have "the urge to train". Every overhead rail or pipe become a chinup bar. My wife says i'm "showing off" when in fact I just need to contract muscles.

Workouts can last for 50% more time without getting as drain as usual and I feel I can train hard 5 days in a row. Workouts programming and life get in the way though. I even thought of bringing a kettlebell at work but health and safety would probably judge it as dangerous... :roll:
Coach Rob

Post by Coach Rob »

You nailed it on, "urge to train". Most guys recover so fast, they're ready the next day. You said it yourself, you were considering a 5 day/week schedule! LOL

If MPS has one downfall, it is this: You run a real risk of over-training, given how fast you recover, how good you feel etc.

Morning wood, continuously pumped etc are just bonuses... :) And great tip on adding creatine mono. Appreciate your contributions to the board Big Pelo!!
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

Last week I had this for pre-workout:

1 apple
6 caps masspro synthagen
2 caps burn it up!
1 capsule of mucuna pruriens 150mg @98%

The only difference from my pre-workouts cocktail was the addition of the the L-Dopa. And I must say it made a HUGE difference. I felt unbreakable. The mind was clear, the focus intense, the power output high and steady for close to 1 hour (I usually train intense for 30-35 minutes) and ended less exhausted.

Now I know why there's L-Dopa in Kre-Anabolyn!
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

bigpelo wrote:Last week I had this for pre-workout:

1 apple
6 caps masspro synthagen
2 caps burn it up!
1 capsule of mucuna pruriens 150mg @98%

The only difference from my pre-workouts cocktail was the addition of the the L-Dopa. And I must say it made a HUGE difference. I felt unbreakable. The mind was clear, the focus intense, the power output high and steady for close to 1 hour (I usually train intense for 30-35 minutes) and ended less exhausted.

Now I know why there's L-Dopa in Kre-Anabolyn!
:!: