Natural Blood Pressure Reducers that actually work

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
matter2003

Natural Blood Pressure Reducers that actually work

Post by matter2003 »

Thought I'd start this thread as I feel it could likely help a lot of people. After doing quite a bit of research over the last week or so, I have discovered some information on some natural blood pressure reducers that are basically natural ACE inhibitors such as Linisporil. The caveat? No bad side effects like synthetic drugs often have.

The first two I will talk about have substantial clinical trials behind them that show they have a SIGNIFICANT reduction in blood pressure, by themselves, which will likely be even greater when taken together.

Celery Seed Extract(Standardized to 85% 3-n-butylphthalide(3nB) was shown in trials after only 6 weeks to lower SBP(systolic---stroke risk) by 8.2mmHg and DBP(Diastolic---heart attack risk) by 8.6mmHg. In other studies it was shown this extract lowered blood pressure by 12-14% and cholesterol by 7%.

https://doctormurray.com/more-evidenc...lood-pressure/

Amealpeptide are two tri-peptides isolated from Milk, specifically Casein, which have been shown in clinical trials to lower blood pressure also. These are the tri-peptides Valine-Proline-Proline (VPP) and Isoleucine-Proline-Proline (IPP). Once again, its MOA is that it is a natural ACE Inhibitor.

https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releas...-cal051608.php

I've read several logs from people combining these together which seem to synergistically work better together than either works by itself, actually becoming greater than the sum of its parts, helping lower blood pressure by 20 points or more.

Some other natural blood pressure lowering substances:

Hawthorne Berry: This time tested and favorite steroid user supplement has a long track record of results. It acts as BOTH a natural ACE Inhibitor AND Calcium Channel Blocker. Ideal dose is 500 mg 3 times a day if taking the hole herb or 3 times a day of a standardized extract

https://www.smart-publications.com/ar...y-to-the-heart

Holy Basil: One of the most revered herbs in Ayurvedic Medicine, Holy Basil has a multitude of studies behind it regarding its calming effects on the body, blood sugar regulation and inflammation control. In fact a 2012 study showed that taking a 5mg extract of Holy Basil twice daily dropped SBP 13 points and DBP 8 points. It contains one of the richest sources of Ursolic Acid of any plant, which is a potent detoxifier.

https://www.livestrong.com/article/23...lood-pressure/

Garlic/Garlic Extract: Another natural ACE Inhibitor, that works as well as prescription ACE Inhibitors. Studies have shown it can lower blood pressure by 10% in 12 weeks. However, it only works when taken as a tablet/extract with a minimum of 1.8mg of allicin per dose.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...blet-form.html

CoQ10: An extremely important substance that not only lowers blood pressure but keeps the heart healthy and produces a long list of other positive results. In studies, it lowered SBP by an average of a whopping 25.9mmHG over 12 weeks! No change to DBP was noted.

https://www.life-enhancement.com/maga...blood-pressure

Cardamom: In a study where they gave participants 1.5g of Cardamom twice a day, an average decrease in SBP of 17.4mmHg and 12.2mmHG was noted after 12 weeks, with a 10.2mmHg decrease in SBP and 4.2 decrease in DBP at the 4 week point. In addition to this, it also lowered total cholesterol 19%, total triglycerides 15%, VLDL-C(the worst LDL Cholesterol) 15% and LDL-C 25% at the 12 week point. Very potent stuff. It also increased the anti-oxidant activity in the body by 90%.

Cat's Claw: Studies show that is reduces oxidative stress to the body, inflammation, boosts immune health and repairs DNA damage. In addition to lowering blood pressure.

https://www.lifeextension.com/magazin...tsclaw/page-01
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3210006/

Hopefully this helps some people on the board stay safe and reduce their need for prescription blood pressure medication which has some undesirable long term effects...
Coach Rob

Post by Coach Rob »

This is really important info, as I have HBP issues (situational based only) and need all the help I can get at times.

For example, when I took it this morning I was 129/77. However, just minutes into a heated email exchange it rose to 149/97! Stimulants also aggravate it, so trying to stay away from those from now on.

The only question I have is this: If my BP runs high during the day but low at night, is the risk mitigated at all? Meaning how much of BP is a 24/7 chronic type gain, vs. the risk of acute spikes.

Haven't had the time to look into that one. Thanks for posting this Matter. There's a reason why they call it, "the silent killer". My stim days are down to 1/2 days a week, from all day every day LOL.
scoooter

Post by scoooter »

ok, so what are the bad effects of Linisporil your suggesting ?
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

scoooter wrote:ok, so what are the bad effects of Linisporil your suggesting ?
More common

Blurred vision
cloudy urine
confusion
decrease in urine output or decrease in urine-concentrating ability
dizziness, faintness, or lightheadedness when getting up suddenly from a lying or sitting position
sweating
unusual tiredness or weakness

Less common
Abdominal or stomach pain
body aches or pain
chest pain
chills
common cold
cough
diarrhea
difficulty breathing
ear congestion
fever
headache
loss of voice
nasal congestion
nausea
runny nose
sneezing
sore throat
vomiting

Rare
Arm, back, or jaw pain
chest discomfort, tightness, or heaviness
fast or irregular heartbeat
general feeling of discomfort or illness
joint pain
loss of appetite
muscle aches and pains
shivering
trouble sleeping

Some of the side effects that can occur with lisinopril may not need medical attention. As your body adjusts to the medicine during treatment these side effects may go away. Your health care professional may also be able to tell you about ways to reduce or prevent some of these side effects. If any of the following side effects continue, are bothersome or if you have any questions about them, check with your health care professional:

Less common
Decreased interest in sexual intercourse
inability to have or keep an erection
lack or loss of strength
loss in sexual ability, desire, drive, or performance
rash

Rare
Acid or sour stomach
belching
burning, crawling, itching, numbness, prickling, "pins and needles", or tingling feelings
feeling of constant movement of self or surroundings
heartburn
indigestion
muscle cramps
sensation of spinning
stomach discomfort or upset
swelling

The side effects of natural compounds that actually work better than Linisporil? Zero.
Coach Rob

Post by Coach Rob »

The Dr's will tell you it protects the kidneys. They told me "it's not kidney toxic" yet, I was showing signs of kidney stress while on it (technically, stage 1 kidney failure).

Dr's have "I saw online..." but I'll tell you this: When I see 50 people (in this ONE thread alone) talking about kidney damage from Lisinopril, it gave me great pause.

If you're on this stuff or your Dr. is thinking of prescribing it, you best read this b/c it's going to blow your mind..

https://www.themedicineprogram.com/stori ... oprel.html

I showed my Dr. and he dismissed it. Then I asked him, "They're all lying ..."?
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

Coach Rob wrote:The Dr's will tell you it protects the kidneys. They told me "it's not kidney toxic" yet, I was showing signs of kidney stress while on it (technically, stage 1 kidney failure).

Dr's have "I saw online..." but I'll tell you this: When I see 50 people (in this ONE thread alone) talking about kidney damage from Lisinopril, it gave me great pause.

If you're on this stuff or your Dr. is thinking of prescribing it, you best read this b/c it's going to blow your mind..

Haha...my new primary doctor I had to get because my other one retired, was asking me questions and I answered them and then started breaking stuff down and after about ten minutes he just stopped talking, stood there in silence for like 15 seconds, then shook his head and said "You know too much"
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

matter2003 wrote:
Coach Rob wrote:The Dr's will tell you it protects the kidneys. They told me "it's not kidney toxic" yet, I was showing signs of kidney stress while on it (technically, stage 1 kidney failure).

Haha...my new primary doctor I had to get because my other one retired, was asking me questions and I answered them and then started breaking stuff down and after about ten minutes he just stopped talking, stood there in silence for like 15 seconds, then shook his head and said "You know too much"

I used to get this all the time too, mostly from the ones who didn't like being questioned and were lock-step marching to "the system of medicine" to fund their extravagant lifestyles.

Now, I avoid those clowns like the plague they prescribe and am lucky enough to count among my many great friends some of the most caring and brilliant Holistic Practitioners on earth.

First, do no harm.

Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.

Coach Rob

Post by Coach Rob »

matter2003 wrote:

A good Dr. WANTS an educated patient. Says a lot about this guy..

Worth noting the Dr's are like personal trainers. There are good ones, and there are LOTS of bad ones. Your job is to remember that the Dr. works for you!!!

If he isn't down with getting you to "optimal" vs. just "normal", it's time to find a new Dr...
cogrick2

Post by cogrick2 »

Say Rob, a possible BP Power Hour question: A lot of us push our blood pressure high with training, and possibly quite of us have at least slightly elevated blood pressure at other times. As you think about the blood pressure lowering supplements Matter mentioned as well as any others you know, which ones pop out as better for those of us wanting to build muscle? Thanks!
Coach Rob

Post by Coach Rob »

cogrick2 wrote:Say Rob, a possible BP Power Hour question: A lot of us push our blood pressure high with training, and possibly quite of us have at least slightly elevated blood pressure at other times. As you think about the blood pressure lowering supplements Matter mentioned as well as any others you know, which ones pop out as better for those of us wanting to build muscle? Thanks!
Celery seed was always my go to, although lemme offer this. The most powerful anti-hypertensive is.... CARDIO!

Yes indeed, giving the old pipes a good workout is numero uno. That and avoid known blood pressure elevating compounds (i.e. yohimbe, kratom etc).