Mass Pro Synthagen Upgrade?

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
Coach Rob

Mass Pro Synthagen Upgrade?

Post by Coach Rob »

MASS doesn't bark loud enough about this kinda' stuff, but their products are periodically upgraded to ensure potency and effectiveness. I'm told it's happened again recently. This time, with more Rhaponticum Carthamoides Extract

John, can you elaborate?
askmass
Site Admin

Re: Mass Pro Synthagen Upgrade

Post by askmass »

Coach Rob wrote:MASS doesn't bark loud enough about this kinda' stuff, but their products are periodically upgraded to ensure potency and effectiveness. I'm told it's happened again recently. This time, with more Rhaponticum Carthamoides Extract

John, can you elaborate?
This actually goes back to the most recent batch of Synthagen and has now progressed to the just arrived in limited quantities new Kre-Anabolyn we are shipping.

Without giving away too much, in a nutshell what we've been fortunate enough to accomplish is to 1) Secure the most potent Rhaponticum Carthamoides ever available in mass quantities, and 2) Perfect the art of concentrating the actives to a never before seen level where the RCE is so dark and rich (alive & active!) it can be seen through the white portion of a Synthagen capsule if you look close enough.

As far as not promoting such upgrades loudly enough, maybe that's true, but we've always spoken loud about delivering REAL RESULTS and work hard to insure all products are the very best they can be at any given time. Often, we are able to advance and progressively strengthen products, but we don't want anyone to ever think a prior version was not the very best it could be at that given time.

I'll take this opportunity to mention that we are extremely busy behind the scenes and have been for many months, as our main website is being completely rebuilt and strengthened. We will be launching the upgraded web presence in March and are very excited.

Additionally, we are adding space and revamping our warehousing and shipping facility to streamline everything and enhance speed and efficiency. Plus, our order processing will be making big advancements, too, and even the main office is getting a fresh, 2016 make over.

This is a time where AMERICAN MADE in business matters more than ever. The classic pride in craftsmanship lives on at MASS. The strong work ethic instilled with honor and reserved pride, will never die.

A famous man once said, LEAD, FOLLOW, OR GET OUT OF THE WAY.

We intend to keep leading, solid, strong and true as people around the globe have, since 1993, come to trust us to do.

We have a great Free Shipping Voucher available right now, just issued this morning via the Newsletter subscriber list, and I'll post it here too.

Grab that voucher code, and buy yourself a piece of real results with the most potent RCE on the planet, in genuine MASS PRO Synthagen and the just arrived, factory fresh KRE-ANABOLYN!

(a little long winded, eh, Coach?)