During the programme..

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
Redgum

During the programme..

Post by Redgum »

Ok before starting the programme I'm trying to get these supps in order.

Whey/Multi/Creatine/BCAA from a site called ****. If MASS had a UK store I would use that. Not going to pay shipping/import and whatever else some 3rd party would charge to just get it from the US to me.

Protein. (Product called: Impact Blend)

Multi Vit. (Product called: Alpha Men)

Creatine. (Product called: Creapure)

Ebol

Jack3d (Pre-workout)

Now about the BCAA..

I'm not going to get the products mentioned in the e-book, I'd like to assume the BCAA from the website I visit frequently would be adequate.

Also how much would I use during this programme?

As 1KG cost £37.40

15g consists of:

L-Leucine 5000mg
L-Isoleucine 890mg
L-Valine 2200mg
L-Lysine 2200mg
L-Phenylalanine 1800mg
L-Threonine 1500mg
L-Histidine 710mg
L-Methionine 500mg
L-Tryptophan 200mg

Please add any other points I may be missing.

Have a few additional questions but will wait for these to be aswered.

Many thanks :)
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Not really trying to sway you, but for the record shipping to the UK is not that bad at all for a 1-2 pound package (4-8 bottled products). Whey not so much so, but it does not deter a great many still.

We set things to where import fees are not an issue, by the way.

Best of luck on your run no matter what you use!
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Its the delivery + customs costs.But yet I ordered and am yet to receive a letter about customs payments.
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

DaCookie wrote:Its the delivery + customs costs.But yet I ordered and am yet to receive a letter about customs payments.
It all depends on the particular country as far as import rules and regulations and fees go, and it varies very widely around the globe.

There is no catch all, blanket way to look at it.

That said, I am not surprised you were not hit with the usual customs fees on a package from us.

We didn't start doing this yesterday.

:D
Redgum

Post by Redgum »

Yeah I'm not convinced on buying stuff from the US. Sorry.

Any thoughts on my mentioned BCAA?
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

I will add that on the surface a combination of the following amino's have no place in a BCAA formula, if you really want my opinion.

L-Lysine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Threonine, L-Histidine, L-Methionine and L-Tryptophan.

Further, of the BCAA's in the one you listed the ratio's are not consistent with any of the several research proven ones.

Probably not what you wanted to hear, but you did ask.

Best regards.
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

askmass wrote:
DaCookie wrote:Its the delivery + customs costs.But yet I ordered and am yet to receive a letter about customs payments.
It all depends on the particular country as far as import rules and regulations and fees go, and it varies very widely around the globe.

There is no catch all, blanket way to look at it.

That said, I am not surprised you were not hit with the usual customs fees on a package from us.

We didn't start doing this yesterday.

:D
Well I did say yet, so I dunno.For example I got a fedex shipment and the bastards charged 43euros for a 150 euro delivery and then 50 dollar delivery and the charge was late.But that was from nolinksplease.com.So went with DHL this time for fish oil, multi, garlic etc.Havent got a charge for that yet either but wel see.
Redgum

Post by Redgum »

Thank you for your replies.

I'm starting the programme on Sunday so I will have to make do with what I have to offer in terms of delivery before the weekend, meaning I'll stick with the company I use, however, I will keep my options open for any future orders/re runs of this programme, using MASS products.

Took what you said about the:
L-Lysine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Threonine, L-Histidine, L-Methionine and L-Tryptophan.

Looking at tablets now, which are:
Leucine 500 mg
Isoleucine 250 mg
Valine 250 mg
Vitamin B6 4mg

Also during the famine phase.. do I stop taking my ECA stack? About 60% through the bottle I am on. Or stop, and recontinue in Feast/after the pgrogramme in needed/wanted.

Many thanks
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Redgum wrote:Thank you for your replies.

I'm starting the programme on Sunday so I will have to make do with what I have to offer in terms of delivery before the weekend, meaning I'll stick with the company I use, however, I will keep my options open for any future orders/re runs of this programme, using MASS products.

Took what you said about the:

Looking at tablets now, which are:
Leucine 500 mg
Isoleucine 250 mg
Valine 250 mg
Vitamin B6 4mg

Also during the famine phase.. do I stop taking my ECA stack? About 60% through the bottle I am on. Or stop, and recontinue in Feast/after the pgrogramme in needed/wanted.

Many thanks

We appreciate the consideration, Red.

The above BCAA formula is indeed in the traditional ratio, so that is a good sign. The formula we use is specific to recent trials and also incorporates L-Glutamine in a precise amount. I do believe it is superior and the trials bear that out, but the old school ratio above is time tested to be of benefit as well. The fact they included the B6 in this one also shows that some thought went into the effort.

Rob can dial you in best regarding the ECA.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

The Jackd3d can be used pre-workout any time. It's a pretty intense stimulant though, so proceed cautiously.

John was pretty spot on in the amino evaluation. BCAA's are Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine.

Anything else is.......not a BCAA and problematic insofar as what BCAA's are meant to accomplish. You want HIGH amounts of BCAA (free) to accomplish what we're trying to do with the peri-workout drink.

A complete protein alongside it is fine (di-tripeptides are particularly important) but there's a reason why you see a standalone 20/25+ gram recommendation in The Blueprint for BCAA's :)
Redgum

Post by Redgum »

Thanks again for replying guys.

Rob what do you suggest about the ECA stack? Come off of it or stay on it?

Ephedrine 30mg
Caffeine 210mg (Note: I drink tea and coffee too, so overall caffeine is prob 700mg a day roughly, give or take.)
Aspirin 25mg
Narnigin 100mg
Dicalcium Phosphate 55mg

I am taking this twice a day an have been for a few weeks now I think, have about 10 days left of pills. Continue? yay/nay

Thanks
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

I'd drop the aspirin and try to come off. If dragging, continue but at a 10/1 caffeine to ephedrine ratio. Research proven to cut fat, decrease appetite etc..

Hope that helps!