When should i start my stack?

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
HyperActive136

When should i start my stack?

Post by HyperActive136 »

I plan on taking e-bol + cbol creatine while on the blueprint (heard great things) but should i start it in the famine or feast phase ?

Also, is there another way i would have to take it other than directed while on the blueprint?
Sisonpyh

Post by Sisonpyh »

Start it in the feast phase, you want as little supplementation as possible in famine.

Would dose it according to the bp, Rob has done tests running ebol at different doses and found that six a day is ideal I believe.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

You'll want to have the Ebol in hand prior such that you're not waiting on it on Feast.

Label recommendations are adquate. The one twist I'd put on that is workout days:

Take 2 an hour prior and 2 immediately after.

This goes back to RCE's effect on cGMP activation as I detail in The Blueprint. It's not centered around a strong insulinogenic/glucose disposal effect like Kre-Anabolyn but clearly, there are merits to dosing it pre/post. Same on the cbol creatine assuming you're using both...
HyperActive136

Post by HyperActive136 »

Ok, so i will start E-Bol as directed during the Famine phase then add in cbol creatine during the Feast Phase?

Great Help
Hank!

Post by Hank! »

HyperActive136 wrote:Ok, so i will start E-Bol as directed during the Famine phase then add in cbol creatine during the Feast Phase?

Great Help
NOoooooooooooooooooooooooo

No Supps except maybe Lecithen during famine

Feast is when you start E-bol and cbol creatine

Rob was saying its good to have them so there is not gap between the E-bol and start of Feast
HyperActive136

Post by HyperActive136 »

haha ok, thanks for the clarification hank..

MUCH appreciated
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

My bad I should have worded that better...

Hank to the rescue! Thanks man, can't say it enough...