BP fashion

Discuss Sports, Music, Movies, Laughs & Life...
BrainSquirt

BP fashion

Post by BrainSquirt »

I really want a ‘The BluePrint’ t-shirt.

Maybe I’m just not man enough to show up at the gym in the current BP fashion plate of any old shirt with yogurt and oatmeal dribbled down the front from feasting, no pants, no strap(s), vibram 5 fingas, and since this outfit has zero pockets, presumably with a man bag too(to hold keys, wallet, phone, BurnItUp’s, KA’s, and periworkout drink bottles. Where the hell do you even get a fkn man bag anyways ? )

Instead, I would like to show up in my ‘The BluePrint’ t-shirt, cargo shorts, white socks and cross-training shoes, with everything else in my pockets except the one big drink container…
Big.jazayrli

Re: BP fashion

Post by Big.jazayrli »

BrainSquirt wrote:I really want a ‘The BluePrint’ t-shirt.

Maybe I’m just not man enough to show up at the gym in the current BP fashion plate of any old shirt with yogurt and oatmeal dribbled down the front from feasting, no pants, no strap(s), vibram 5 fingas, and since this outfit has zero pockets, presumably with a man bag too(to hold keys, wallet, phone, BurnItUp’s, KA’s, and periworkout drink bottles. Where the hell do you even get a fkn man bag anyways ? )

Instead, I would like to show up in my ‘The BluePrint’ t-shirt, cargo shorts, white socks and cross-training shoes, with everything else in my pockets except the one big drink container…
i second this proposition.

i would very much like a blueprint shirt.

maybe say "Blueprint BELIEVER" on it or something. I think it would be pretty cool
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Wow, never though about expanding into shirts! Thanks for the idea...

So much in the works right now. 3.0 being written, Blueprint Blitz product samples being tested.

I'll see what can be done. Damn, that's a good idea!!