Personal Training Now Available!

Discuss Sports, Music, Movies, Laughs & Life...
RobRegish

Personal Training Now Available!

Post by RobRegish »

Hi everyone,

Since some have asked and it's working exceptionally well for those participating (Haha and Zee), I've decided to open this up. If so inclined, I offer the following options:

- Custom designed programs starting at $20 and up to $35* for the full boat (full BP cycle including all 3 phases). All questions answered via emal as always.

- Phone consultation; 30 minutes/$20. Full hour is $35*.

* For you armed services guys rates are $15 and $25 for customized programs via email. Telephonic rates are the same $15 and $25 for phone consultation. It's the least I can do...

I do hope some of you that feel the need take me up on it. It's proven to be quite helpful to those utilizing this far:

Haha is stripping away bodyfat while upping his max lifts considerably. He added 40lbs to his squat and 15 to his bench while dieting recently.

Zee had a tough first run (for several reasons). Now have him doing EDT somewhat outside the context of the BP and he reports excellent gains his first week or two in.

In any case, this is a level of help that while time consuming for me and costs a bit extra for you..... but it's paying big dividends. Most will need only one of the above to get them off on a good footing/otherwise refine their approach going forward.

I hope everyone knows I do the best possible job I can via PM's/the boards. Will always bend over backwards via these mediums.

Please take it into consideration if you feel the need and PM me if further details are needed...

Thank you...