BREAKING NEWS: Mixelflick Turns Tables on Corporate America!

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
RobRegish

BREAKING NEWS: Mixelflick Turns Tables on Corporate America!

Post by RobRegish »

UPI - ICOTW*, CT: In a stunning turn of the tables, Mixelflick bewildered Corporate America today at 3PM, Eastern Standard Time. A mere 15 minutes into the scheduled 1 hour showdown, Mix suddenly put their future in doubt.

*Insurance Capital of The World

Upon entering the building, Mix noticed all the players were in place for the apocolypse he had predicted. He then used the ensuing hours to execute his master plan. Phase one unfolded quickly - he informed the management team he was expecting an important phone call later that day.

Knowing this would be war, Mix prepared intensely by studying the first 15 seconds of the following video: Hulk Hogan entering a frenzied MSG to defeat the Iron Sheik:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEMA4zme ... re=related

Mix wants you to watch the first 15 seconds of this video. 15 sec. is all that he asks to set the table for what follows...

Just prior to the meeting, Mix slid into the men's room to rehearse this 3 times; just like he does prior to PR his attempts :) Notice how Hogan goes deep inside himself, oblivious to the outside world. So did Mix - until he looked up into the full length mirror and saw one of the aforementioned players standing there! Mix wouldn't disclose his name but he's an HR Flunkie and his initials are Mark Fipps.

Fipps was visibly disturbed, and beat a hasty exit....undoubtedly reporting back to the management team what was coming. Mix returned to his desk. Shortly after 3PM, his phone rang. He was then summoned to a conference room...

Oscillating wildly between Mixelflick and his former Corporate alter-ego The Franchise, he delivered exactly what they were hoping for; a defensive diatribe riddled with all the ammo they needed to deliver the following message. "We're sorry it's come to this, but we're going to have to put you on 60 day warning".

He then melted back in his chair, into an extremely relaxed body language position. Then whisperd softly only the following words;

"I understand..."

Management was bewildered...

Mix then pressed a button on his cell phone and wouldn't you know it, his wife texted him from the hospital! Mix then gathered his things to leave when the mindless middle manager involed asked, "Wait, can we at least count on you for 1st quater 2011"?

Mix shot back, "My wife is in the hospital and you're worried about my caseload"?.

And with that, he was gone.....

UPDATE: Oh my, if management wasn't Mix'd up before, they sure are now. Why? Because just moments after disappearing into the darkness, The Franchise(tm) re-appeared!

Recall how Franchise injected his fast acting, aqueous suspension-like alter ego into the meeting above? Well, it appears he's back!! The big question for "them" now looms ominously: What to do now?

Mix may or may not be on warning, but what of The Franchise? Who will show up tomorrow? Next week? Mix or The Franchise?? I'm afraid the rabbit hole just got deeper, my friends. I just called both of them and asked who was showing up for work tomorrow?

Both of them said they were!!

Wow. I hope they don't switch off at lunch. Or worse, morph/criss-cross each other during a visit to see their mutual customer...

Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2011 9:42 AM

To: Bova, M
Cc: 'ryzetta.stone @ tpa.net '; 'noreen.sweet@ tpa.net; Kent, Clark, Morris, Penelope; Mix's Boss; Mix's Boss's Boss :)
Subject: Customer Feedback

Hello Agent M,

Please see below from Board member Jumpin' Bob.. .

Although this has been a challenging exercise, I wanted you to know the team used it as a developmental opportunity...

Thank you,

The Franchise

Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2011 6:02 PM
To: Franchise, The
Subject: - Urgent Member Issue

Thanks to you and your associates for jumping on this and helping.

So happy you spoke with him, Franchise . He's not easy but how will the rest of us be if we ever make it to see age 102?

I APPRECIATE YOUR SENSITIVITY AND FAST ACTION!!!.

Please forward my compliments to your team.

Jumpin' Bob
JML2011

Post by JML2011 »

Yes! Thats great bro.. in a way...

Not to be taken the wrong way lol.

On a side note, how is your wife? Everything ok?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

JML2011 wrote:Yes! Thats great bro.. in a way...

Not to be taken the wrong way lol.

On a side note, how is your wife? Everything ok?
You'll have to PM Mixelflick. I didn't even know he was married?

I have to warn you though... although he's known for throwing heat, he's also the ONLY reliever known to throw the rising sinker!! Did you see the one he threw recently on nolinksplease.com?

He went so far as to publicly disclose, for the first time anywhere - the ingredients in "The Eagle"! Then proceeded to attach pictures. When you clicked on them, you saw the following:

1. Laxogenin
2. Turkesterone
3. A mystery ingredient known only as "compound 437" and...
4. A borderline disturbing pic of a midget wearing a diaper, blowing a
party horn!!
allieninja

Post by allieninja »

wait... wut
RyannayR

Post by RyannayR »

Mix is losing it. Good thing Rob is stable.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

RyannayR wrote:Mix is losing it. Good thing Rob is stable.
Yeah, good point and very important Rob brings the Ying to Mix's Yang. This Mixelflick character is causing all kinds of confusion everywhere he appears.

For example...

He's even got Anthony Roberts confused!!!!!

On: Jan 01/12/11 6:54 AM
To: rsrmusclemass@comcast.net

What is this??

-----Original Message-----
From: rsrmusclemass@comcast.net [mailto:rsrmusclemass@comcast.net]
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2011 10:46 PM
To: anthony@steroids.us.com
Subject: Mix's Bloodwork

Hi Anthony!

BP is going well too (at least by my very modest standard). Tshits done recently too :)

Mixelflick's Bloodwork Is IN! - What's in it for YOU?!?!....
https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/phpB ... php?t=1034
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

I'm really glad your Tshit's done, that must've really hurt
TURBOFLEX

Post by TURBOFLEX »

LMAO^^^... t shits
allieninja

Post by allieninja »

lol I was gonna let him get away with that one, but not you guys!
JDK420

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Mixelflick Turns Tables on Corporate Amer

Post by JDK420 »

RobRegish wrote:

UPI - ICOTW*, CT: In a stunning turn of the tables, Mixelflick bewildered Corporate America today at 3PM, Eastern Standard Time. A mere 15 minutes into the scheduled 1 hour showdown, Mix suddenly put their future in doubt.

*Insurance Capital of The World

Upon entering the building, Mix noticed all the players were in place for the apocolypse he had predicted. He then used the ensuing hours to execute his master plan. Phase one unfolded quickly - he informed the management team he was expecting an important phone call later that day.

Knowing this would be war, Mix prepared intensely by studying the first 15 seconds of the following video: Hulk Hogan entering a frenzied MSG to defeat the Iron Sheik:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEMA4zme ... re=related

Mix wants you to watch the first 15 seconds of this video. 15 sec. is all that he asks to set the table for what follows...

Just prior to the meeting, Mix slid into the men's room to rehearse this 3 times; just like he does prior to PR his attempts :) Notice how Hogan goes deep inside himself, oblivious to the outside world. So did Mix - until he looked up into the full length mirror and saw one of the aforementioned players standing there! Mix wouldn't disclose his name but he's an HR Flunkie and his initials are Mark Fipps.
That video is awesome! Hogan is the Man :) But, this is the one that gets me PR smashin....Must see!
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=v ... NWMe_5E9-g
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Stone Cold was awesome.

Here's the birth of his character the led to the best selling Tshirt of all time: Steve Austin cuts the greatest promo EVER on his firing from WCW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV38FRJ6Gas

Remember this the next time you're "re-deployed" from a job :)
JDK420

Post by JDK420 »

RobRegish wrote:Stone Cold was awesome.

Here's the birth of his character the led to the best selling Tshirt of all time: Steve Austin cuts the greatest promo EVER on his firing from WCW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV38FRJ6Gas

Remember this the next time you're "re-deployed" from a job :)
That was priceless, my friend. All-time classic.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Glad you liked it.

100% straight from the heart. THAT's what's missing today in "sports entertainment".

Not enough sport. Too much scripted entertainment....
Hank!

Post by Hank! »

AI went through many stages of wrestling fandom.

originally the NWA with Joe Leduc, Baron Von Ratchski, Gordon Solie etc the evolved to Andre, Hulk, Macho Man finally it was NWO , Stone Cold, The Rock, Mankind, Undertaker, Kane

I would stay up till 2am on mondays then , reading message boards after the show.