Adaptogen N

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
Retrotiger

Adaptogen N

Post by Retrotiger »

Is it safe to use at my age? I'm 20 years old now. And are there any other supplements I shouldn't take that was written in the course? I'm about to order now. I can't wait to start my phases.
RyannayR

Post by RyannayR »

Yes it will be safe to take at your age.
Hank!

Post by Hank! »

I dont think you need to run it personally, unless you have had a test to show your low.

If i were 20 I would use that $55 to buy some mass Aminos and Mass Pro
BrainSquirt

Post by BrainSquirt »

imo, Adaptagen N is contraindicated for under the age of ~25 . In the long term , it may even trigger deficits and depletions for some young users. One exception would be single dosage when you know you are going to be seriously sore or burnt out the next day if you don’t take it. ie This is an absolutly super product - but regular cycling for those under around age 25 not recommended or needed by most
…btw If you test out of balance for testosterone, etc. AN may be the ticket but more likely some other (more medically supervised ) intervention would be better. hth
Retrotiger

Post by Retrotiger »

I'd go ask my doctor first.
Retrotiger

Post by Retrotiger »

Just came from my doctor. Wasted $8 consultation.

Testosterone
I asked for testosterone level check. He just said, you're young. You don't need to take a 'testosterone booster' product.

Whey Protein
He said that it's only good for people who has liver problems. He said, I'd be 50/50 on this one.

Multivitamins
If I can get it from food sources, no need to take it.

Fish Oil
He said this is good.

Preworkouts
He said, they are all placebo. And I don't need at my age(20).

Foods
Tuna is good but not for long. Around 5-10 can of tunas a month due to it's mercury content.
He told me that I should listen to my body's cravings.
I should not follow a very specific and strict caloric count diet.
drtda

Post by drtda »

Retrotiger,

Somebody has to ask. Where are you from-an $8 consultation?

Also, your doctor doesn't know crap-you should have charged him for your time instead of the other way around.
Retrotiger

Post by Retrotiger »

Asia mate. Everything so cheap if you convert it to $. But nah, I don't really believe him. After all the studies Rob made, I'm persuaded because there's science backing it up. I will not go with the Adaptogen N though.
seasoned

Post by seasoned »

Retrotiger wrote:Just came from my doctor. Wasted $8 consultation.
$8!?!?!? You got RIPPED OFF!
Retrotiger wrote:Testosterone
I asked for testosterone level check. He just said, you're young. You don't need to take a 'testosterone booster' product.
Using the same logic, animals don't need doctors, because they can HEAL! The guy was an IDIOT! There are SEVERAL problems that affect kids even BEFORE they are born! Check out testosterone resistance, 5-alpha reductase deficiency, crypto-orchidism, just to name a FEW. You could also try CUSHINGS, obesity, etc...

He could have at least asked you how easily you get aroused, etc.... The age alone does NOT do it!
Retrotiger wrote:Whey Protein
He said that it's only good for people who has liver problems. He said, I'd be 50/50 on this one.
HUH? The liver is used to clean out bad stuff, and store a SMALL amount of protein. Too much protein/waste can be BAD for the liver. So with impaired liver functions, WHY is he suggesting you should take MORE? With a healthy liver, he is CLEARLY wrong!
Retrotiger wrote:Multivitamins
If I can get it from food sources, no need to take it.
Yeah, IF you get enough! FEW DO!
Retrotiger wrote:Fish Oil
He said this is good.
WHY? You can get it from FISH! ;-)
Retrotiger wrote:Preworkouts
He said, they are all placebo. And I don't need at my age(20).
Most say you SHOULD warm up, etc..., regardless of age.
Retrotiger wrote:Foods
Tuna is good but not for long. Around 5-10 can of tunas a month due to it's mercury content.
CANS? CANS!?!?!? The sign of a REAL quack. Do you know how the size can VARY!?

As I said, you were RIPPED OFF!

Steve
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Retrotiger wrote:
Foods
That thing on Mercury is BS.Irish RDA for mercury is 2 cans of tuna