Questions

Learn, share, ADVANCE. Bodybuilding, Sports & Endurance Training Tips & Discussion
Retrotiger

Questions

Post by Retrotiger »

I wanna ask a lot of questions before I go to bed.

In the book, Rob posted workouts for Famine, Feast, and Cruise phases. He had the squats/bench + pullovers/deadlift.

My question is, what's the purpose of the other programs posted there? Such as the German Loading/Russian/and some books from Amazon.

2. I'm 20. Should I take Adaptogen N? Since Kre-Anabolyn is non-hormonal, it should be safe in my age.

3. Can I replace squats with leg press? It always hurt my upper back(where you put the bar). If not, then I have to bare with the pain.

4. I would like to confirm that, the faster the recovery the better the workout? How true is this? Me being an athlete, I really have a very very fast recovery time. Max is 1 min.

5. Since the famine state wants to avoid protein, I should be getting all if not most, all the calories from carbs/fat. If so, what's the ratio? 80:20?

Thanks everyone. Once I get all my supplements, I shall be starting my very own log too.
RyannayR

Post by RyannayR »

The purpose of the other programs is just to have more workout ideas once your done with GLP1. You simply move on to the next loading program.

Adaptogen-N will be safe if you use it. Some say you might not need it at your age but others say it is still beneficial. Up to you decide.

Most people will tell you to squat and try moving the position of the bar around to find where it's most comfortable.

Not exactly sure what your asking in question number 4.

Don't worry about any ratio... just keep protein under 30 grams for the day and keep calories under body weight x 8.
Retrotiger

Post by Retrotiger »

RyannayR wrote:The purpose of the other programs is just to have more workout ideas once your done with GLP1. You simply move on to the next loading program.

Adaptogen-N will be safe if you use it. Some say you might not need it at your age but others say it is still beneficial. Up to you decide.

Most people will tell you to squat and try moving the position of the bar around to find where it's most comfortable.

Not exactly sure what your asking in question number 4.

Don't worry about any ratio... just keep protein under 30 grams for the day and keep calories under body weight x 8.
1. Is it advisable to follow the patterns in order? Or just whatever suits me?

2. Since it's a test booster. I would just consult my doctor first.

3. Will do squats then.

4. I was asking that, if I recover faster than the recommended time written in The Blueprint, would my gains be better? For example, the given rest time was 2 mins. If I can go in just a minute, would my gains be better than a 2 minute rest?

5. Alright will do that.

Thank you for time answering my question Blueprint Bro.
Retrotiger

Post by Retrotiger »

Rob, if you're available. Can you help me make a customized program? My gym is very limited to machines and such. I'm lean gaining. If it's impossible, then I'll bulk up and cut. Hope to hear from you soon.

Glenn.
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

Retrotiger wrote:

4. I was asking that, if I recover faster than the recommended time written in The Blueprint, would my gains be better? For example, the given rest time was 2 mins. If I can go in just a minute, would my gains be better than a 2 minute rest?
no
Retrotiger

Post by Retrotiger »

Big.jazayrli wrote:
Retrotiger wrote:

no
Any studies to back this up?
RyannayR

Post by RyannayR »

Retrotiger wrote:
Big.jazayrli wrote:
Retrotiger wrote:

no
Any studies to back this up?
Studies to back up Big J....

https://www.ergo-log.com/2or5minutesrest.html

https://www.ergo-log.com/betweensets.html