Burn it up! vs fat burners

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
oliverparsons

Burn it up! vs fat burners

Post by oliverparsons »

Hey guys...i'm going to start taking Burn It Up on Monday. I've been doing a pretty crazy bulk during feast (over 6,000 calories a day) and have gained 25 pounds (a lot of muscle but quite a bit of fat). My goal is to be as cut as possible in 6 weeks so i'll take Burn It Up for the next 3 weeks and see where I go from there.

My question is...how does Burn It Up compare to fat burners such as Lipo 6, Oxy Elite Pro and Animal Cuts? Ive read on here that Burn It Up is the real deal - gives energy, focus and burns fat. But just as a fat burner, how does it rank compared to what others have tried? Would it be your "go-to" supplement for fat loss?

Seems like a lot of the stuff out there is junk...I want to keep my appetite up so i dont lose muscle. And, im naturally an ectomorph so getting cut in 6 weeks should be very possible.

Thanks for the help!!

Oliver
rookie_mistake

Post by rookie_mistake »

I am also curious for answers, hopefully someone has some insight!
BrainSquirt

Post by BrainSquirt »

Briefly
if you’re taking a product to give you a state stimulus to help you do the work to get the fat off – then definitely go with Burn It Up.
(most ectomorphs don’t btw, but) if you have a cortisol (belly) issue, then BUI is a good product for inclusion.
if you’re taking a product to actually ‘metabolize’ fat, keep shopping.
also, rather than ( or in addition to) some fancy marketed pill product, consider green tea or gt extract every hour from 11AM to 4 PM during ‘cutting’ gotta scoot hth
Street-dreams

Post by Street-dreams »

what inside burn it up helps with cortisol?
BrainSquirt

Post by BrainSquirt »

The generous PS

hth
oliverparsons

Post by oliverparsons »

Thanks BrainSquirt...appreciate the help....i'll see how a healthy diet plus BIU goes for 3 weeks.
oliverparsons

Post by oliverparsons »

Just out of curiosity...has anyone stacked Burn It Up! with small amounts of Ephedrine (25mg in the morning) or stacked with Lean Xtreme? (I've read LX helps with cortisol). I know BIU! helps with cortisol but not sure to what degree.

Thanks, as always!
jimmyk21

Post by jimmyk21 »

oliverparsons wrote:Just out of curiosity...has anyone stacked Burn It Up! with small amounts of Ephedrine (25mg in the morning) or stacked with Lean Xtreme? (I've read LX helps with cortisol). I know BIU! helps with cortisol but not sure to what degree.

Thanks, as always!
Also curious as to how to stack with ec and/or lean extreme...
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

oliverparsons wrote:Just out of curiosity...has anyone stacked Burn It Up! with small amounts of Ephedrine (25mg in the morning) or stacked with Lean Xtreme? (I've read LX helps with cortisol). I know BIU! helps with cortisol but not sure to what degree.

Thanks, as always!
I ran out of caffeine pills a few days ago and been using 3x8mg Ephedrine with Burn It Up... no issues here. Feels fine. I don't notice much of a difference between using BIU or Caffeine 200mg.