ate too much

Learn, share, DISCOVER. Training Table Tips & Diet Discussion
Swolenasty

ate too much

Post by Swolenasty »

alright guys i totally messed up my famine phase....i got drunk last night and came home and went crazy on some food(i was on day 3) so should just restart the whole phase tomorrow or eat normal again and restart the phase in like a week?......i ask because i dont know if starting it again the next day will mess with the "alarm" thanks again guys
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

If there was no protein and it was mostly fruit and veg then just continue on and add in a lot of cardio.If not then I advise a restart.
Swolenasty

Post by Swolenasty »

there was a lot of protein involved....ill def be more careful next time and run it to a T....but should i just restart again whenever or will it effect my "alarm" because i did it right for 3 days then ate like shit last night and today.....im just unclear on when to restart it again because i dont want anything to be messed up when i actually start again...i want to get a good "alarm" before the feast
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

IMO the 'alarm' wont be as good.I remember something similar happened to me sort of.I finished clean on day 5 and thought my ecdy would have arrived by then but it didnt.So I restarted again a week later, for sure that was one of my weaker blueprint runs.
Swolenasty

Post by Swolenasty »

so when do u suggest i restart for the best possible results
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Longer you wait the more effective it will be or at least thats what I found but the longer you wait the more runs you could have done.
Swolenasty

Post by Swolenasty »

thanks man
Hank!

Post by Hank! »

Swole

Keep tabs on your resting heart rate, proteins excretion etc, you may not have ruined anything.

Meaning the binge may not have hurt you as you are still under stress and not getting proper nutrients, we just need some measurements to know
Swolenasty

Post by Swolenasty »

its all good man i talked to mix....ive been eating normal ever since i messed up anyways..im just gonna restart sunday...thanks for offering some help tho man i appreciate it
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

I had a bit of a rough start to my famine too... calories have been higher than they should on average, but the only day I had protein higher than I should have (I had a chicken shawarma...) was the first day. So I may extend mine a day. Going to add cardio starting tonight or tomorrow if I have time. Drinking Friday night, so I'd like to start feast saturday but that mightn't be possible...

this thread was good for me to see. options.... mmmmmm
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

beefcake66 wrote:I had a bit of a rough start to my famine too... calories have been higher than they should on average, but the only day I had protein higher than I should have (I had a chicken shawarma...) was the first day. So I may extend mine a day. Going to add cardio starting tonight or tomorrow if I have time. Drinking Friday night, so I'd like to start feast saturday but that mightn't be possible...

this thread was good for me to see. options.... mmmmmm
Important for EVERYONE to know... there are always options. We all fall down, make mistakes etc.. It's not how many times they knock you down folks, it's how many times you get up.

It's here where my multiple personality disorder shines. You knock Rob down, one of the other 5Faces of Fear(tm) is right there to pick up the fight... :)
BrainSquirt

Post by BrainSquirt »

"It's here where my multiple personality disorder shines. You knock Rob down..."

LOL
Rob, man you are killing me :lol:
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

BrainSquirt wrote:"It's here where my multiple personality disorder shines. You knock Rob down..."

LOL
Rob, man you are killing me :lol:
The great irony is, it's true... :)
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Nani wrote:If there was protein than you should reverse your car and start all over again.
Please PM me the last name/month you bought under at PayPal.

Thanks man...