Which ECDY?

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
JML2011

Which ECDY?

Post by JML2011 »

Which ecdysterone do you/have you used and how did you like it?

did you get your moneys worth? how long did it last? etc.

Please share with those who are wondering!

Thanks guys!
doolee

Post by doolee »

Used 2 bottles of KA in a single BP cycle of about 2 months. Apart from essentials, KA is without a doubt the best supplement investment I've made to date. And i've tried A LOT of products. Will definitely not stray from this gem come 3.0.
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Ive tried KA, e-bol, trueturk.I think any of these is your moneys worth but I like e-bol best
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

See right there... different strokes for different folks.

I'm speaking to this in 3.0 and going a LOT further in depth on formula analysis for each, dosage guidelines etc.. I use Kre-Anabolyn for the simple fact it's sooooo effective when coupled with "The Formula". You have to see the #'s on the glucometer to appreciate it. Likely due to the 4-hydroxy-L-Isoleuceine/L-dopa content, which there is evidence that it facilitates glucose disposal.

That and it ensures creatine goes along for the ride into the muscle cell. You get all of that in one shot, in one little capsule.

FINAL WORD: Try both to see what works best for YOU!!
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

I had 2.5 bottles of KA during my 2nd feast (cruising right now). Unbelievable recovery with the formula, as Rob mentioned. Good gains in mass and strength.

I also had two bottle of ecdysten at 3 caps/day. Not sure it has done anything...

In the pass (like spring 2007) I used the first version of E-Bol without the blueprint. I liked the muscle fullness and shorter recovery time but I had bad diarrhea issue the whole time using the product. I wrote to Thermolife about that but they never got back to me. I through the remaining 3/4 of the second bottle in the trash because my butt hole was suffering way to much...

I also tried animal M-stak (again in spring 2007 or so). Barely notice a thing.

In autumn 2006, I tried scivation anagen, 2 bottle double dose. big time and money losing.

Shortly after, in autumn 2006 also, I tried 3 bottles of syntrax Syntra-EC double dose also. Again, big time and money losing.

Long time ago, a used a blend of methoxy+ecdy in a red bottle from ultimate nutrition. Don't remember the name but I had a good strength increase. I was 19 yo at the time though. But the results form this product kept me looking back at ecdy. Finally found the blueprint and KA!
doolee

Post by doolee »

I feel like I want to try ebol, and I cringed after reading you threw away 2/3 of a bottle. But KA does work too good to be true at times.
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

KA is a personal favorite, combined with adaptogen N before bed, makes for some dry mornings and some great gains+recovery!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Big.jazayrli wrote:KA is a personal favorite, combined with adaptogen N before bed, makes for some dry mornings and some great gains+recovery!
Hey, now that you mention this about "dry mornings".... it's true!!

Something else I'll have to add to the list now... "
Hank!

Post by Hank! »

dry mornings ?

What is this?
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

doolee wrote:I feel like I want to try ebol ecdy, and I cringed after reading you threw away 2/3 of a bottle.
Keep in mind that it was the 1st version and that it worked in the recovery and muscle fullness department. I just couldn't handle the digestion problem. Don't know of anybody else who had this problem...
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

Hank! wrote:dry mornings ?

What is this?
the 4-hydroxy eliminates insulin from your blood

you wake up a bit 'dryer' so to speak, carrying a bit less water under your skin
JML2011

Post by JML2011 »

bigpelo, Hani will probably be doing some drying right before his comp... maybe Im not sure what his plan is.

Right before comps, many people do a "dry" stage where they remove a large amount of the water from their body.

Hani can probably lecture more on it, and his plans. I have some info on drying out before comps, but have never done it myself, so dont want to preach something I havent done.
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

JML2011 wrote:bigpelo, Hani will probably be doing some drying right before his comp... maybe Im not sure what his plan is.

Right before comps, many people do a "dry" stage where they remove a large amount of the water from their body.

Hani can probably lecture more on it, and his plans. I have some info on drying out before comps, but have never done it myself, so dont want to preach something I havent done.
that's a little different, water depletion =/= waking up dry

water depletion can drop like 10lbs in a week (or far more if done to more extreme levels)

not something you wanna play with unless you're trying to make a weight class and if done incorrectly can lead to serious strength loss
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Big.jazayrli wrote:
Hank! wrote:dry mornings ?

What is this?
the 4-hydroxy eliminates insulin from your blood

you wake up a bit 'dryer' so to speak, carrying a bit less water under your skin
Actually, it's a bit more elegant than that. If you eliminate insulin from the blood.... you'd die.

Fast :)

Instead, 4-hydroxy-L-isoleucine elicits the optimal amount of insulin secreted by the pancreas. BONUS: It does this by "sensing" how many carbs you just ate and the rate at which those carbs are being converted to glucose!! Further, it assists in depositing more glycogen in the muscle, vs. converting that glucose to triglyceride/fat.

That's what a guy named "Mixelflick" told me, anyway... :)