Next Blueprint Run?

Learn, share, ADVANCE. Bodybuilding, Sports & Endurance Training Tips & Discussion
Dean

Next Blueprint Run?

Post by Dean »

Hey guys~

I have just completed my GLP1 and added 10lbs to my bench, but I dont know what should I do next. I have a trip in mid may for a week, therefore, I dont think I have enough time to finish up my cruise and start another Blueprint run. Should I do 1) a short BP run for like 40days? or 2) finish cruise now and move onto GLP2? or 3) go directly to GLP2 now?

Any help would be appreciated.

Dean
JML2011

Post by JML2011 »

How long have you been in the feast phase? Usually it lasts 30-42 days. If you are not yet to that point, continue with GLP2 until you reach that point! :)

Then go into cruise!

Hope that helps!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

JML2011 wrote:How long have you been in the feast phase? Usually it lasts 30-42 days. If you are not yet to that point, continue with GLP2 until you reach that point! :)

Then go into cruise!

Hope that helps!
Right here. Take a week off and light it up!!!
Dean

Post by Dean »

I had been in feast for 4X days, so take a week off and move onto GLP 2?! no cruise ? no famine?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Dean wrote:I had been in feast for 4X days, so take a week off and move onto GLP 2?! no cruise ? no famine?
A. Correct. Just take your new 1RM's to the chiropractor, massage therapist etc. for a week and relax.

Well deserved for a job well done my man... :) :)

You may be asking why?

'Cause The 3Faces of Fear(tm) said so, that's why... :) :) :)