Dosing iForce ECDY

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
xjdesertfox

Dosing iForce ECDY

Post by xjdesertfox »

hey guys,

looking to run iForce's new ecdy for my next BP run and wanted to get input on dosing. Hani mentioned I should talk to rob about it, so I figured I would post it here.

I've been following logs on AM with the product and some like 75mg, some like150mg, some like 200mg.

For those unaware, ECDY is 99% extracted RCE which some of us(members on AM) had requested iForce to release. They come in 25mg capsules.

I've been following the AM threads since the beginning and from what i've seen, its legit.
doolee

Post by doolee »

Looks to be in a good price range. Not sure how good the product itself is, but thanks for the heads up.
Would like to hear from askmass in regards to their technique of extraction. They don't state a standardized 20-hydroxyecdysone (which askmass has indicated is weaker than a full spectrum extract), but rather a 99% ecdy extract.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

There are two fundamental flaws IMO,

Flaw #1: May or may not be CO2 extraction. Unclear if it suffers from the same flaws UV extraction does vs HPLS/HPCS, yet the possibility is there.

Flaw #2: Is the big one... WAY over standardizing for what they think is the "active", 20-hydroxyecdysterone.

My opinion is that 20-H as a standalone (especially an oral) is awful. Trandermally, you need at least a gram to get going, more like 1.5 to 2.

Sublingually, (hydroxypropyl beta cyclodextrin (hpbcd), it's much better at a lower dosage threshold - but you still miss the benefits the tannins, resins etc. found in the polished up full spectrum extract.

Just my $.02, but I/we've used a LOT of Ecdy...

3Faces of Fear(tm) 4Life :) :) :)
xjdesertfox

Post by xjdesertfox »

RobRegish wrote:There are two fundamental flaws IMO,

Flaw #1: May or may not be CO2 extraction. Unclear if it suffers from the same flaws UV extraction does vs HPLS/HPCS, yet the possibility is there.

Flaw #2: Is the big one... WAY over standardizing for what they think is the "active", 20-hydroxyecdysterone.

My opinion is that 20-H as a standalone (especially an oral) is awful. Trandermally, you need at least a gram to get going, more like 1.5 to 2.

Sublingually, (hydroxypropyl beta cyclodextrin (hpbcd), it's much better at a lower dosage threshold - but you still miss the benefits the tannins, resins etc. found in the polished up full spectrum extract.

Just my $.02, but I/we've used a LOT of Ecdy...

3Faces of Fear(tm) 4Life :) :) :)
I see, i figured for the cheap price i wouldnt lose out on much by buying some, even if I didnt like it. I suppose i'll just keep ramping up the dosage until I see fit.
doolee

Post by doolee »

So Iforce did extract 99% 20-h?
Ecdy is such an interesting topic. I hate you desertfox. Instead of doing my college work, I ended up searching threads from years past.
I liked seeing Rob following ecdy threads when Patrick Arnold was still able to post on bb.
the_buffer

Post by the_buffer »

Ya, this is one Ecdy that Rob hasn't been so enthusiastic about, and he's generally been able to spot quality ecdy when it arrives (even if it's not sold by MASS).

For those who do run it, I'm interested to see what you find, but one thing to keep in mind is that this product would be more comparable to ecdysten than ebol, so you may want to use it in conjunction with something else, or just use it to supplement KA/ebol.
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

the_buffer wrote:Ya, this is one Ecdy that Rob hasn't been so enthusiastic about, and he's generally been able to spot quality ecdy when it arrives (even if it's not sold by MASS).

For those who do run it, I'm interested to see what you find, but one thing to keep in mind is that this product would be more comparable to ecdysten than ebol ecdy, so you may want to use it in conjunction with something else, or just use it to supplement KA/ebol ecdy.
Personally I would like to see it mega dosed and compared to KA/e-bol.
doolee

Post by doolee »

Quick question for Rob in regards to turk. I read the second turk thread of about 13 pages in length with Bane, neuron, and PA. Was a conclusive study ever presented in which isolated Turk actually produced unique results? Or does it seem to just be a very concentrated type of sterone (similar effects could be achieved by taking large amounts of RC)?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

doolee wrote:Quick question for Rob in regards to turk. I read the second turk thread of about 13 pages in length with Bane, neuron, and PA. Was a conclusive study ever presented in which isolated Turk actually produced unique results? Or does it seem to just be a very concentrated type of sterone (similar effects could be achieved by taking large amounts of RC)?
Certainly...

Synthesis and biological activities of turkesterone 11α-acyl derivatives
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov › Journal List › J Insect Sci › v.3; 2003

Ecdysteroids: one potential new anabolic family in breeding animals
https://www.ingentaconnect.com/search/ar ... 0&index=13

Not that I'd/we know anything about that... :) :) :)
doolee

Post by doolee »

hahhaha I knew you would have something! I noticed the thread was pretty old while reading it.
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Mark Theirman was the best at doing narrow isolates of Ecdy. He was very experimental. He also turned out some duds at times, too.

With a highly concentrated full spectrum source you gain great consistency. Everything is always in natures perfect, organic balance.

It's natures blueprint.

I will argue all day that well done Ephedra trumped Ephedrine, and that Yohimbe Supreme is superior to synthetic Yohimbine in every way.

Too often when man tries to outsmart mother nature, she outsmarts him.

But, back to Ecdy...

The human trials on RCE say it time and again, it's the complete package in highly concentrated extract form that delivers the goods most consistently. That is what KA is all about.

But, I do remember a time long ago when Rob was having lots of success with things like the 5-Hydrox Ecdy called Anabolica, and I was raving about Interpharm DCP... Theirman produced both.

He didn't get sides from the 5a, but I sure did. Dicyclopentanone (DCP), by the way, was a plant based sterol that was kept largely intact and had some really nice cutting effects. A stack of real DCP with Gamma GH was something else.

Don't bring up the Hexandrolone, Rob... that will just make us both cry.

Best to you all.
xjdesertfox

Post by xjdesertfox »

Ok, so High purity full spectrum extract of RCE is what you want.

What about Omnibolic? They claim 100% full spectrum extract of RC with 60% 20-hydroxy and 40% ecdysones @ 250mg/ capsule
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

xjdesertfox wrote:Ok, so High purity full spectrum extract of RCE is what you want.

What about Omnibolic? They claim 100% full spectrum extract of RC with 60% 20-hydroxy and 40% ecdysones @ 250mg/ capsule
wouldn't trust a damn thing from SSE
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

xjdesertfox wrote:Ok, so High purity full spectrum extract of RCE is what you want.

BAWHAHA!!! Ross (owner of SSE), comped me 4 bottles. I double dosed the hell out of it for a month.

Then I asked him who and where in Russia, he was getting it from. No reponse... :)

Results? = ZERO

So much for "100% pure, full spectrum ecdysteroids...".

Do you believe I was actually thinking about repping at one point, for his company?

Proof positive I/we were literally crazy, at least at one point in my/our lives... :) :) :)