Transdermal DHEA

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
dropthebeats

Transdermal DHEA

Post by dropthebeats »

Is transdermal DHEA only used if not using Adaptogen N? Since Adaptogen N has DHEA in it, I thought it might be too much to use both. Also, if both can't be used at the same time, which would be preferred?
tufluk

Post by tufluk »

I would also be interested in the response to this, its sounds new and promising but is it beneficial with adaptogen N?
Hank!

Post by Hank! »

You guys talking about 7 spray?

I would recommend the pro-hormone forums under Patrick Arnold's section.
dropthebeats

Post by dropthebeats »

Hank! wrote:You guys talking about 7 spray?

I would recommend the pro-hormone forums under Patrick Arnold's section.
Hey Hank,

In 3.0, Rob told us how we could make our own DHEA spray. I think it is an alternative to Adaptogen N or Bioforge, but I wasn't sure. I wouldn't want to overload on DHEA and start producing estrogen.

Ben
Hank!

Post by Hank! »

Thanks I just got 3.0 haven't read yet.

Check out those forums anyhow, lots of info regarding hormonal sprays etc.

DHEA can convert to estrogen tho, long jack prevents that and is found in AN
dropthebeats

Post by dropthebeats »

Hank! wrote:Thanks I just got 3.0 haven't read yet.

Check out those forums anyhow, lots of info regarding hormonal sprays etc.

DHEA can convert to estrogen tho, long jack prevents that and is found in AN
Thanks Hank!
the_buffer

Post by the_buffer »

I've used both together and it was killer!

As for the estrogen thing, that is addressed in 3.0 as well.
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

Hank! wrote: DHEA can convert to estrogen tho, long jack prevents that and is found in AN
Eating lots of cruciferous vegetables will prevent this as well, as they are high in Diindolylmethane(DIM). Broccoli, Cauliflower, etc all have very high DIM levels(well actually Indole-3-Carbinol(I-C-3) levels, but upon being crushed and exposed to acid, it converts into DIM)

As an alternative you could simply buy DIM in a capsule form. It metabolizes estrogen more efficiently, maintains an optimal level of estrogen metabolites, and is also used to significantly improve/resolve issues in people with cancers caused by estrogen problems.
bompus

Post by bompus »

What are your guys thoughts on the transdermal DHEA recipe (mainly DHEA + Penetrate) vs something like Dermacrine, which seems to have worked great for some people? I haven't calculated the costs yet, but I am guessing the DHEA+Penetrate mixture is a whole lot cheaper per dose... thoughts on benefits of Dermacrine vs this mixture?

I didn't see anything in 3.0 that references estrogen conversion.. where is that found in the document(s)?

Edit - Nutraplanet just emailed me and said that they were not planning on stocking Penetrate any longer.. not sure if I got a dolt reply, or if that is true. Are they any other good products like this?
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

bompus wrote:What are your guys thoughts on the transdermal DHEA recipe (mainly DHEA + Penetrate) vs something like Dermacrine, which seems to have worked great for some people? I haven't calculated the costs yet, but I am guessing the DHEA+Penetrate mixture is a whole lot cheaper per dose... thoughts on benefits of Dermacrine vs this mixture?

I didn't see anything in 3.0 that references estrogen conversion.. where is that found in the document(s)?

Edit - Nutraplanet just emailed me and said that they were not planning on stocking Penetrate any longer.. not sure if I got a dolt reply, or if that is true. Are they any other good products like this?
I'd imagine you could mix the DHEA with any topical mixture and it would function similarly, correct me if I'm wrong Rob.

Livelong nutrition makes a pretty competitively priced topical 7oxo that uses the same carrier as penetrade + the added bonus of 7oxo
dropthebeats

Post by dropthebeats »

Big.jazayrli wrote:
Livelong nutrition makes a pretty competitively priced topical 7oxo that uses the same carrier as penetrade + the added bonus of 7oxo
Thanks for posting that Big.jazayrli. Not for the topical, but for something else. I was looking all over the internet for GPA, and there it was on their website.

Thanks,

Ben
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

dropthebeats wrote:
Big.jazayrli wrote:
Thanks for posting that Big.jazayrli. Not for the topical, but for something else. I was looking all over the internet for GPA, and there it was on their website.

Thanks,

Ben
no worries!
Hank!

Post by Hank! »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
bompus

Post by bompus »

Yeah.. I've asked 3 times but received every PDF except the training and dietary doc.. wonder if its just not getting attached by Rob, or if its too big to go through email?