EBOL and KA

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
ckeahey76

EBOL and KA

Post by ckeahey76 »

Do you think this is overkill? I just ordered some ebol, had a discount at the other supplement company and got it for under 50, but just checked and I still have 60 KA left. So, my question, can the two be taken together or should I cycle one run with one and the next run with the other? :?:
the_buffer

Post by the_buffer »

they can be taken together.
tufluk

Post by tufluk »

im sure they can be taken together but i don't think it would be very cost effective.

you would have to weigh it up between how much is the extra dose of eddy is going to really help you/if its necessary and can how much it costs, given that you could save it for another run.

let me know the outcome if you decide to super dose eddy, this could be interesting :)
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

tufluk wrote:im sure they can be taken together but i don't think it would be very cost effective.

you would have to weigh it up between how much is the extra dose of eddy is going to really help you/if its necessary and can how much it costs, given that you could save it for another run.

let me know the outcome if you decide to super dose eddy, this could be interesting :)
Right here... :)

Great work, tufluck!!! :) :)
ckeahey76

Post by ckeahey76 »

I will let you know if I go that route. I have to see the price breakdown and see if I want to save it for another run.

What is the shelflife of KA or Ebol?

Thanks for the replies guys. :lol:
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

tufluk wrote:im sure they can be taken together but i don't think it would be very cost effective.

If you are interested in my next run in about 2months i am super dosing ecdy.About 600-700mg.
tufluk

Post by tufluk »

Cool thanks, ill keep an eye out for your run!

and regarding the shelf life I don't think it would be an issue, just the standard keep out of direct sun light, moisture, excessive heat ect ect
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

tufluk wrote:Cool thanks, ill keep an eye out for your run!

and regarding the shelf life I don't think it would be an issue, just the standard keep out of direct sun light, moisture, excessive heat ect ect
I will make comments on it but wont do a log :P