The Recipe

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
blazin_low_89

The Recipe

Post by blazin_low_89 »

I was just wondering what the recipe was for the Transdermal Testosterone was, I cannot find the Supplements Secrets Document. Could I be missing something?

Thanks in advance.
seasoned

Re: The Recipe

Post by seasoned »

blazin_low_89 wrote:I was just wondering what the recipe was for the Transdermal Testosterone was, I cannot find the Supplements Secrets Document. Could I be missing something?

Thanks in advance.
Transdermal testosterone is ILLEGAL without a prescription, at least in the US. Apparently, 3 companies have like a lockon the market, and charge a BUNDLE! If you want that, INJECT! It's CHEAPER and painless!

Maybe you are thinking about the tdph that is still legal. Alas, I have said too much.

Maybe you could ask elsewhere here?

Steve
Linkiroth

Post by Linkiroth »

There's a thread here on Transdermal DHEA. If that's what you're talking about, go back and check the Supplement Secrets pdf on page 7. It starts there and goes on for a page or so.
sovabrat

Post by sovabrat »

Could someone elaborate on the differences of trans-dermal test vs DHEA? I saw and read the recipe in the 3.0, I was debating to try it out. has anyone logged this before?
Linkiroth

Post by Linkiroth »

sovabrat wrote:Could someone elaborate on the differences of trans-dermal test vs DHEA? I saw and read the recipe in the 3.0, I was debating to try it out. has anyone logged this before?
Transdermal test (Androderm) is a form of AAS. https://www.steroid.com/Transdermal-Testosterone.php One of the things Barry Bonds was convicted of lying about using.

DHEA is a form of prohormone but is not (yet) illegal. It is commonly sold in capsules (and in products like Adaptogen N) but is also sold in powder form (which is how it can be applied in a transdermal fashion, again, see your Supplement Secrets page 7-11) . https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dehydroepiandrosterone

Hope this helps!
sovabrat

Post by sovabrat »

Physical performance

DHEA supplements are sometimes used as muscle-building or performance-enhancing drugs by athletes. However, a randomized placebo-controlled trial found that DHEA supplementation had no (statistically significant) effect on lean body mass, strength, or testosterone levels.[17]
hmmm, I am going to check the secrets file again and see what science was quoted. If rob went through the trouble of including it, I am sure there is something there.

Thanks for your explanation, it was very helpful.
Linkiroth

Post by Linkiroth »

sovabrat wrote:
Physical performance

DHEA supplements are sometimes used as muscle-building or performance-enhancing drugs by athletes. However, a randomized placebo-controlled trial found that DHEA supplementation had no (statistically significant) effect on lean body mass, strength, or testosterone levels.[17]
hmmm, I am going to check the secrets file again and see what science was quoted. If rob went through the trouble of including it, I am sure there is something there.

Thanks for your explanation, it was very helpful.
Any time, big guy. Happy to help!
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

seasoned wrote:
blazin_low_89 wrote:I was just wondering what the recipe was for the Transdermal Testosterone was, I cannot find the Supplements Secrets Document. Could I be missing something?

Thanks in advance.
Transdermal testosterone is ILLEGAL without a prescription, at least in the US. Apparently, 3 companies have like a lockon the market, and charge a BUNDLE! If you want that, INJECT! It's CHEAPER and painless!

Maybe you are thinking about the tdph that is still legal. Alas, I have said too much.

Maybe you could ask elsewhere here?

Steve
Steve just wanna ask you something completly unrelated, what height/weight, bf are you?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Thanks in advance.
A. As mentioned here, it isn't trans-test... it sure does convert to Test, though...