God's Food: Ancient Grains... :)

Learn, share, DISCOVER. Training Table Tips & Diet Discussion
RobRegish

God's Food: Ancient Grains... :)

Post by RobRegish »

OK BP Army, heads up!!!

This is too good to give away for free, so I'm posting it here. What follows is your one stop shopping solution for Feast/Cruise and WHOLE LOTTA' other times, 'cept Famine... :)

If you don't have a Costco membership yet, this baby's worth the price of admission:

ANCIENT GRAINS: https://www.naturespath.com/products/who ... la-almonds

Have a gander, at what she brings to the table!! -

INGREDIENTS: Rolled oats*, unrefined cane sugar*, rolled spelt*, soy oil (marginal!)*, Kamut® Khorasan wheat*, almonds*, inulin*, rolled quinoa**, rolled amaranth*, rice starch*, sea salt, molasses*, cinnamon*, natural vanilla flavor, tocopherols (natural vitamin E). *Organic. Contains: Soy, wheat, and tree nuts.

**Quinoa's Bursting with Ecdysteroids!!! - https://www.ergo-log.com/quinoa.html

Don't let the soy scare you! This is an INCREDIBLY versatile, delicious product that can be eaten - straight from the bag. Two "sleeves" to each box delivers a FANTASTIC array of super high quality carbohydrates (complex enough, to see a psychiatrist!), 90 F'IN GRAMS of COMPLETE Protein and just a speck of healthy fats.

Fiber? LOADED with it! They should bundle it with a caseload of Beano and Charmin for the Category 5, total toilet bowl devastation, that'll follow!!! :):):)

Folks, at least one of The 5Faces of Fear(tm) does this... almost EVERY day!

- One "sleeve" of Ancient Grains
- 4 scoops of MassPro, cold processed organic whey concentrate/isolate.. inclusive of di-tri peptides, colostrum etc. and a WHOLE LOT, of other goodies... :)

"He" then tosses that in an old, "genuine article" jug of Dr. Scott Connelly's Progenex "Recovery" formula, adds precisely 7 ice cubes (he lives and dies, by odd... :)), and 1.5 cups of cold water. Opening the blinds ever so slightly to let the neighbors see, he then SHAKES THE HELL OUT OF IT (sometimes wearing pants, sometimes not... :)) and....

PRESTO: 80% of the day's nutritional needs, covered for a fraction of what it would cost you otherwise!!!
Linkiroth

Post by Linkiroth »

I keep considering a Costco membership. This may put me over the edge.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Do it man!

I down it EVERY day, and never get tired of it.

REASON: With at least 3 (sometimes more!) mouth watering MassPro flavors, you can't help but find something you really, really.... love :)
pmartinez78

Post by pmartinez78 »

Is there any other product that is close to this? It seems to be an exclusive product from Costco's and the nearest one to me is 4 hrs away.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

pmartinez78 wrote:Is there any other product that is close to this? It seems to be an exclusive product from Costco's and the nearest one to me is 4 hrs away.
Not that I'm aware of. One solution Dacookie came up with, (he lives in Ireland... :)) - He bought large bags of all 5 grains. Assuming you have the kitchen skills to do this, consider the following;

Every Sunday, mix up and cook a BIG batch... placing it in a tupperware container in your fridge. Every morning, simply retrieve the SuperGrains mix from the fridge, scoop into a smaller tupperware container and put that in your travel bag.

DONE!

Get yourself a thermos that holds 32 oz of water OR, one of the fruit/veggie detox drinks I'm so fond of and... you're SET for the day!!

Folks, sometimes the simplest nutritional strategies - are the BEST ONES!!! :):):)
pmartinez78

Post by pmartinez78 »

Cool, thanks for the tip, Rob
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

pmartinez78 wrote:Cool, thanks for the tip, Rob
My/our pleasure... :)

Anything for you, my/our BP Believers... :):)
Linkiroth

Post by Linkiroth »

Just to mention; I finally tried these after getting a Costco membership and this is INSANE! Worth the cost all by itself!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Linkiroth wrote:Just to mention; I finally tried these after getting a Costco membership and this is INSANE! Worth the cost all by itself!
Glad it helped you, my good man... :)
SebPL

Post by SebPL »

I found a nice product here in Germany.

Allos Amaranth Basis-Müsli (cereal)
INGREDIENTS: rolled oats*, popped amaranth* 20%, rolled millet*, honey* 6%, flaxseed* 3%, sesame*, popped spelt*, apple juice dick*, amaranth flakes* 1,5%, buckwheat*, agave syrup*, non-hydrogenated palm oil*, *Organic. Contains: nuts, edible nuts.

What is your take on this? [/b]
SloTown

Post by SloTown »

I know this is a rather old thread, but for those without a Costco membership, I found the Ancient Grains on Amazon.com

Just do a search for "nature's path ancient grains with almonds" on Amazon.

I just ordered some, I'll post back if this ends up not being the right product, but the name, description, box cover, etc.. match Rob's link above.