Legit Ephedrine/Ma Huang

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
DaCookie

Legit Ephedrine/Ma Huang

Post by DaCookie »

Yo where can I get a stand alone Ephedrine or stand alone EC stack product?It has to be Ma Huang as well, not epedrine hcl, ephedra extrac etc.

Cheers guys
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

I only know where to get ephedrine hcl, guess that's no help.
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

ephedrine HCL is actually what you want

you get it over the counter in a pharmacy

or order through kaizen, though I dunno if that'll make it through customs
KimJong-il

Post by KimJong-il »

Ephedrine sucks, works only a little better than the best OTC fat burners. Its good but compared to Ephedra is like comparing wine coolers to rum.

If you can find legit quality MaHuang Ephedra that stuff shreds fat right off you, and the appetite suppressing qualities are superior. Only problem is more sides go along with it.

Just speaking from experience Ive run both multiple times over the years.
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Yeh see thats what I thought, can only find ma huang in an ECA stack and I definitely dont want that seeing as I saw some evidence that aspirin affects protein synthesis in a major way
KimJong-il

Post by KimJong-il »

DaCookie wrote:Yeh see thats what I thought, can only find ma huang in an ECA stack and I definitely dont want that seeing as I saw some evidence that aspirin affects protein synthesis in a major way
There are many new bunk bullshit mahuang products out these days that dont actually have the alkaloids you need that are banned here in the usa. They will be called mahuang leaves extract for example.

You dont need asparin, the extra benefits are miniscule. Your better off using Alpha-yohombine which may actually help smooth the jitters Ephedra may give, plus have additional lipolyptic benefits.
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

DaCookie wrote:Yeh see thats what I thought, can only find ma huang in an ECA stack and I definitely dont want that seeing as I saw some evidence that aspirin affects protein synthesis in a major way
careful with the aspirin....

there is a 25%+ chance you are resistant to it, which leads to stroke, heart attack and death...

before taking aspirin I would advised being checked for aspirin resistance...
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

matter2003 wrote:
careful with the aspirin....

there is a 25%+ chance you are resistant to it, which leads to stroke, heart attack and death...

before taking aspirin I would advised being checked for aspirin resistance...
If you read what I said my post doesnt imply ill take it at all
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

KimJong-il wrote:Ephedrine sucks, works only a little better than the best OTC fat burners. Its good but compared to Ephedra is like comparing wine coolers to rum.

If you can find legit quality MaHuang Ephedra that stuff shreds fat right off you, and the appetite suppressing qualities are superior. Only problem is more sides go along with it.

Just speaking from experience Ive run both multiple times over the years.
you are one of very few who dislikes pharma quality ephedrine

I am a fan, and I know Rob is too..
RobRegish

Re: Legit Ephedrine/Ma Huang

Post by RobRegish »

DaCookie wrote:Yo where can I get a stand alone Ephedrine or stand alone EC stack product?It has to be Ma Huang as well, not epedrine hcl, ephedra extrac etc.

Cheers guys
I'll PM you. They're out of Canada, and can easily be found by Googling "Ephedrine for sale"... :)
KimJong-il

Post by KimJong-il »

Big.jazayrli wrote:

Im certainly a fan, didnt mean to come across that way. I was just using a biased comparison compared to Ephedra.
RobRegish wrote:
I'll PM you. They're out of Canada, and can easily be found by Googling "Ephedrine for sale"... :)
Thats a great route, better than Bronkaid and Primatene as you dont have to dose all that Guaifenesin.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

KimJong-il wrote:
Big.jazayrli wrote:

Im certainly a fan, didnt mean to come across that way. I was just using a biased comparison compared to Ephedra.
RobRegish wrote:
Thats a great route, better than Bronkaid and Primatene as you dont have to dose all that Guaifenesin.
Ready for this, KJI?

There's another source, of PURE ephedrine hydrochloride out of the U.K.... in the amount of 30mg/tab!!!!!

The only downside is that billing, shipping etc. is "iffy". If he got his act together on these two, I could recommend it. Still, 30mg/tab?

MOST won't need this amount, but for those with an EXTREMELY high tolerance (1 of the 5Faces of Fear(tm) has this... :)), an attractive option*.

*Unclear if my boy Kim Jong Il (Supreme Leader of N. Korea), is down with letting his peeps import this. If so, he'd be better off giving it to the People's Army - FIRST!!

Big fan, of KJI. He and The 5Faces of Fear(tm), are a lot alike;

"We don't take any crap, we take care of business....." :):):):):)