usg/fda statist 'gradualism' speeding up *supplement ban*

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
BrainSquirt

usg/fda statist 'gradualism' speeding up *supplement ban*

Post by BrainSquirt »

askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

"If we are not even free anymore to decide something as basic as what we wish to eat or drink, how much freedom do we really have left?"

-Dr. Ron Paul

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic ... px?np=true
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

the backlash behind this would be immeasurable...

The FDA would be in court from now until the year 2100 defending all the lawsuits filed...

Disbelief, followed by ignoring the ban, ala prohibition, followed by anger as the FDA starts to raid places, followed by physical confrontations between the FDA agents and the American public who is going to feel more and more anger at the government failing them on every level...followed by FDA headquarters coming under attack...

I always thought a large scale physical uprising against the government would never happen here, but after seeing things like this, I not only believe it is possible, I believe it is probable within the next 10 years...

The US government is like a runaway freight train right now and is completely out of control, implementing policies and laws over the past 10 years or so that make you wonder just how long we are going to have freedoms that we take for granted now...the fact that many of these policies and laws are blatantly unconstitutional shows how much respect that document has lost in the current state of things...

In the next few years, if they move to virtually ban every citizen from being armed, I would take that as a truly alarming sign...a sign they know trouble is coming in the not too distant future...
KimJong-il

Post by KimJong-il »

Im going to have to open my borders so Americans can come here to seek more freedom :)
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

KimJong-il wrote:Im going to have to open my borders so Americans can come here to seek more freedom :)
I love your humor :D