Rice Milk & Diary milk

Learn, share, DISCOVER. Training Table Tips & Diet Discussion
BrainSquirt

Post by BrainSquirt »

matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

I still call milk "diesel juice", and know many others that call it something similar...

Pretty much everything we eat these days is tainted with something, so it comes as no surprise milk is as well. I mean every time we eat something in a can, we are ingesting rat hair, feces, urine, spiders, bugs, etc with FDA knowledge.

Way too much evidence from people who lift that milk imparts beneficial effects...it even states in the report it contains huge amounts of IGF-1...probably not something "Fatty Farmer" wants who is sitting on their ass eating a cheeseburger multiple times a day, but definitely something people who want to put on muscle want...

Just an opinion, I am sure many others will disagree...
YOKED

Well...

Post by YOKED »

Milk that you buy from the grocery stores, IMO, is LIQUID CANCER!!!!!

If people want to find a good source of calcium...Quinoa is your friend.

Another staple that can be used instead of "regular milk" is RAW goat milk. It is packed with more nutrients and flooded with biological enzymes and growth factors that aid in the production of more positive nitrogen into your body.

Side note: Not to come off negative for I respect anyone's decision to continue drinking "regular milk." Cheers to you as well!

:D
5.0stang

Post by 5.0stang »

I am a BIG fan of "regular" milk.

For what it is worth, I have been drinking milk heavily for the last 15 years and have never broken a bone, playing sports or doing something athletic every year. I take that back - I did break my little toe once, but that is what happens when 250 lbs comes down on it.
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

5.0stang wrote:I am a BIG fan of "regular" milk.

For what it is worth, I have been drinking milk heavily for the last 15 years and have never broken a bone, playing sports or doing something athletic every year. I take that back - I did break my little toe once, but that is what happens when 250 lbs comes down on it.
and I take it you don't have cancer as per the post before yours? LOL.
YOKED

Post by YOKED »

This milk situation always ruffle little bird feathers.

Milk is a staple in many of the community's diet. If one is getting great results from milk, imo, wait until you try raw goat milk.

If some think regular milk is diesel juice, then raw goat milk must be rocket fuel. 8)
5.0stang

Post by 5.0stang »

Yoked - Do you have any particular brands of "raw goat milk" I could give a shot? How would you rank the taste of it compared to "regular milk"?
BrainSquirt

Post by BrainSquirt »

Not Yoked here, but re taste "compare" - goat milk takes some getting used to... to me it's more watery and has a 'funny' taste

First they came for the raw milk
and I didn't speak out because I drank no raw milk.

Then they came for the non-GMO farmers
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a farmer.

Next they came for the home gardeners
and I didn't speak out because I grew no gardens.

Then they came for me
and there was no one left to speak for me.

A rephrasing of the "First they came for the communists..." statement about Germans refusing to take a stand against the Nazis.
YOKED

Post by YOKED »

5.0stang wrote:Yoked - Do you have any particular brands of "raw goat milk" I could give a shot? How would you rank the taste of it compared to "regular milk"?
Hey 5.0, I have no problem helping you out guy. Depending on the state that you live in will determine how easy or hard it will be in obtaining raw goat milk since it is not pasteurized.

You will find a PM with a link to a prominent source that has virtually all the farms in varies states that carry the raws.

As far as the taste, I like it...especially when mixed with a protein powder, you should love it. Perhaps it will take getting use to but hey...if you can take drinking straight 100% whey hydrolysate...which taste like azz btw, which this does not...then you should be fine. :D
nigh70wl

Post by nigh70wl »

rather than specifically raw goat milk, why not look for raw milk in general? I have to imagine that it's easier for most people to find a farmer running a cow milking operation than to find one running a... a goat milking operation. baaaaa.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

I feel like a proud father, reading the quality of information in these posts... :)

There is a LOT of good information on SuperHumanRadio.com, with respect to this. It's an incredible story, with our Nanny State Gov't taking center stage. Whenever I see these signs about "Growth Hormone Free Milk" etc., in stores and cafeteria's, I usually respond as follows to the vendor...

"Lemme tell you something, I want as much possible Growth Hormone/Insulin Lke Growth Factor in my milk, as possible..." :)

THE REAL SOLUTION: Buy raw milk, mix with a quality whey (you're already getting plenty of caseinate in the milk). Add MASS's Colostrum*, for your biologically active growth factors!!!

*You can use anyone's Colostrum you'd like, but PLEASE make sure that it's organic, the Colostrum is sourced within 24hrs of the calf's birth/is standardized for the requisite growth factors.

That's not easy to find btw. Once you start asking these tough questions, you're going to get a LOT of stuttering, stammering and circular answers. If you're going to spring for raw milk/the good stuff, it makes little sense to cheap out on the Colostrum...:)

Admittedly expensive, but if you're going to do something - do it right!
nigh70wl

Post by nigh70wl »

RobRegish wrote:"Lemme tell you something, I want as much possible Growth Hormone/Insulin Lke Growth Factor in my milk
YES haha. This is why I like buying raw but don't mind if it's not organic.