Matter2003 BP Journal #2...Gonna Explode

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
5.0stang

Post by 5.0stang »

I always learn a lot following the other BP logs, espeically yours matter2003.

Nice job with the potential recruit. :wink:
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

Thanks for the kind words 5.0stang.

I have been relaxing this week and doing some cardio on my off week preparing tp start famine round #3 on Monday...also following a leangains if protocol of 16/8 fasting/eating and am planning to continue this thru my next run as well.

Rob, I will probably be calling u at some point to pick your brain on a few things as well...before starting my next feast run...
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

OK, heading into the last 2 days of my off week. Sunday will be the last day and am ending it in a perfect way by slamming down a bunch of pizza and wings at my cousin's house watching the football game before starting famine. That should be a perfect way to reset my leptin levels....

Here is my strategy for Feast Run #3:

-Kre-Anabolyn---will never have another feast run without this, ever. Period, point blank.

-Athletix Triple Stack of:

Titanium XL:
Fenugreek 50% Fenuside (compare to Testofen) 850 mg **
L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate (LCLT) 800 mg **
Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C)

Formula X:
D-Aspartic Acid 3000mg **
L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate 2000mg **
N-Acetyltyrosine 700mg **
8:1:1 Instantized BCAA's(<----I am a BIG believer in this ratio, btw!!)
L-Leucine 3000mg **
L-Isoleucine 500mg **
L-Valine

Division 1:
Wide Spectrum Stinging Nettle Root Extract Including 3,4-divanillytetrahydrofuran

---got a tremendous deal on this and it had numerous outstanding reviews, otherwise I would have went with the Driven Sports Triple Stack instead(possibly next time)

-"The Recipe"---would this be overkill or just adding to the party of the above? Rob, what say you?

-"The Formula"

-custom True Protein mix of the following(for use in "The Formula"):

Egg White Protein 10%
Whey Protein Isolate Microfiltrated 5%
Hydrolyzed Whey Protein High Grade 15%
Whey Protein Isolate Cold-Filtration 10%
Whey Protein Concentrate 5%
PeptoPro (Hydrolyzed Caseinate) 10%
Beef Protein Isolate 10%
Glutamine Peptides by the Pound 5%
Acetyl L-Carnitine by the Pound 5%
L-Arginine by the Pound 5%
L-Leucine by the Pound 15%
Citrulline Malate by the Pound 5%

-5lb jug of Whey protein for my "anabolic shakes" before bed

-following LeanGains 16/8 IF on non-training days to help further reduce bodyfat

-possibly experimenting with adding a 3rd training day on a few weeks depending on recovery...want to see if that will produce even bigger gains...

-usual OptiMen Multi, Fish Oil, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Tumeric and Alkaplex as well...
Super excited to get to feast, absolutely dreading the 5 days of famine however...
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

-"The Recipe"---would this be overkill or just adding to the party of the above? Rob, what say you?

A. Likely yes. Meaning if you're going to use this, drop the Formula X for now. DAA, etc. won't be necessary given what "the recipe" accomplishes. Far better left to using AFTERWARDS, meaning Cruise... :)

Will be most interested on your feedback with respect to the Fenusterol product. Big fan here, whether it's from Trib, Fenugreek or Dioscorea Deltoidia.
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

OK, after talking with Rob a little more in depth yesterday about what I am trying to do, he suggested I follow the Blueprint Periodic, which is famine followed by 4 straight loading patterns(GLP I, GLP II, Russian and 10% Solution), although I have the option to do another famine after the 2nd loading pattern depending on how things are going(likely will consult with ob regarding this when time comes).

Going to continue 16/8 IF on non-training days and follow macro breakdown of 45/40/15(C,P,F) since I am an endo/meso and tend to gain weight easily(both fat and muscle) and have trouble losing it. Will see how that goes and then make adjustments from there. The daily 16/8 IF seems to be working pretty well as I am at 210 lbs right now and am feeling a little trimmer...

Long Term goal is going to be to get to 9-10% BF by next year June and be around 200-205 lbs. Famine will be starting tomorrow and with it Log #3...
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

what's the diffence between 16/8 intermittent fasting and warriot diet?
JlCh

Post by JlCh »

When I go into feast I seem to do best on 3 days a week and add extra rest days where needed. I think this run has been:

Week 1: 3 workouts
Week 2: 3 workouts -- Felt it catching up
Week 3: 2 workouts
Week 4: 2 workouts -- Could have done 3, but opted out of it due to joint strain.

I tried doing 2 workouts a week on my 2nd run, in which seemed to fail me. But I had a few things working against me that time, so I'd have to redue the test to see how it works for me. Overall interested to see how you do with the more frequency, as it seems to work well for me.
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

bigpelo wrote:what's the diffence between 16/8 intermittent fasting and warriot diet?
You eat nothing at all calorically for 16 hours then eat your meals in a 8 hour span
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

matter2003 wrote:
bigpelo wrote:what's the diffence between 16/8 intermittent fasting and warriot diet?
You eat nothing at all calorically for 16 hours then eat your meals in a 8 hour span
OK! instead of under eating / over eating for the same time span...