Pure Karbolyn Alternatives

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
matter2003

Pure Karbolyn Alternatives

Post by matter2003 »

Apparently AAEFX revoked the license for Karbolyn and is strictly selling it themselves at almost double the price, which puts it out of my price range...

Rob recommended Kwik Karb from Nutraplanet, which was 15.99 for 3.3 pounds, but I found something called FLUD by Dymatize that is over 99% amylopectin(which they call Dymamylopectin) and is 12.99 for 4.14 lbs at All Star Health...

Both seem to be very similar, a highly processed form of waxy maize starch that is almost pure amylopectin...

Just thought I would throw that out there for those who are having issues finding a replacement for Karbolyn for "The Formula"...
Street-dreams

Post by Street-dreams »

Rob can you please comment on these two sources? They both look to be MUCH cheaper than karbolyn.. are these comparable ?? If so I will just stock up on these.
Street-dreams

Post by Street-dreams »

Rob can you please comment on these two sources? They both look to be MUCH cheaper than karbolyn.. are these comparable ?? If so I will just stock up on these.
Emdriven

Post by Emdriven »

I asked him the same question and he recommended a product called Glycoject. Available in a few websites for about $39 for 37 servings. Havent ordered it yet.
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

Emdriven wrote:I asked him the same question and he recommended a product called Glycoject. Available in a few websites for about $39 for 37 servings. Havent ordered it yet.
Yeah, that was one of the ones he mentioned to me too...Glycoject, Kwik Karb or Vitargo...

I just found FLUD on my own, but it pretty much the same thing as Kwik Karb...pure amylopectin refined from Waxy Maize Starch, only a few dollars less for more servings...

I was so happy at the price I ordered 2 of the 4.14 lb containers, and still paid the same 5.95 shipping rate...
JlCh

Post by JlCh »

But without the blood sugar tests... Doesn't really help out. How much difference in quality can you get in these things?
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

Well, technically you can still get Pure Karbolyn but you have to order it directly from AAEFX and the price has gone from around 42 bucks to 80 bucks for the same 4.4 pound container...a little too pricey for my blood when there are viable alternatives for a LOT loss...
Street-dreams

Post by Street-dreams »

get ripped nutrition has karbolyn from aaefx 40.99.
drtda

Post by drtda »

I'm using Vitargo, but it is pricey stuff. Very good stuff though.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Within a few months, you'll all have access to a product that ones up "The Formula". It'll likely be a good deal more economical too, and infinitely more flexible/efficient insofar as dosing.

If you study my work(s), they all bear the following hallmarks;

1. RESULTS
2. Precision
3. Efficiency

My very first product, will be no exception.

Believe it... :)
JlCh

Post by JlCh »

We still gotta get through those first few months. :)
Street-dreams

Post by Street-dreams »

RobRegish wrote:Within a few months, you'll all have access to a product that ones up "The Formula". It'll likely be a good deal more economical too, and infinitely more flexible/efficient insofar as dosing.

If you study my work(s), they all bear the following hallmarks;

1. RESULTS
2. Precision
3. Efficiency

My very first product, will be no exception.

Believe it... :)
I am SO excited Rob, Cant wait.
austinb37

Post by austinb37 »

My formula is a custom mix from TrueProtein and tastes like death. I have eaten some pretty nasty things in order to try and build muscle and strength but my formula mix takes the cake. I can't wait to try something for affordable and better.
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

austinb37 wrote:My formula is a custom mix from TrueProtein and tastes like death. I have eaten some pretty nasty things in order to try and build muscle and strength but my formula mix takes the cake. I can't wait to try something for affordable and better.
The "Formula" I made there doesn't taste half bad.....

....however, my BCAA mix....... uuuuuuuggggggggghhhhhhhhhh........ as bad as juggernaut.