Post by DaCookie »

beefcake66 wrote:
DaCookie wrote:
beefcake66 wrote: How the hell did I miss this the first time haha
Holy crap man. And you're only 19?
Hook me up braaaaaaaaah..... Cheap supps ftw haha
Yep only 19.
They wouldnt be cheap for you im in Ireland :D
And its not your typical GNC, only small amounts of the good stuff here...
Pfft I'm just across the pond :p

Sounds like your famines going great so far. I don't know what a cornetto is though lol
Type of ice-cream :D

Yes its going pretty good, everything ive eaten so far is fruit besides those 3 cornettos.I think its only cheating if you go over the calories or consume over 20-30g protein.Lost about 5lbs so far.

I also dont feel terribly shit which is good.Just low energy and strength.Should be easy enough to not break it but wel see cause some of my runs I broke it after the workout on the fifth day.
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Not as week/sore as I thought id be, perhaps cause I didnt take a week off beforehand, still havent eaten any protein really, one day i maybe ate 5-10g

Lost about 5-7lbs so far
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Few more not fruit and veg things but given my weight loss and on average I usually lose like 5lbs I think im allowed to do this :P

Protein still very low, havent cheated that once yet

Tomorrow is my last day then buffet time.
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Well that buffet was fun, it was a buffet where you hand the chef 2 small bowls, one with your veg/noodles and the other with your meat, its all raw and its cooked right there on the spot and its not shit dirty food like most buffets either.My 2 friends went with the 5euro option of just getting those two bowls thats it.I went with the buffet option at 10euros and ate 10 bowls haha.Thats the most ive eaten on feast ever.
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

So off famine and gonna workout tomorrow, thats only 2 days and a nights rest but meh I really want to.One note, im almost back at my old weight and much leaner...whats up with that haha, I think famine benefits users with much more LBM then say someone just starting out or maybe its just less noticeable in appearance because they have much less LBM and more fat

I dont remember that happening before anyway.I lost like 8lbs on famine and I have around 7lbs of that back right now.
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

sound like its all going back to the right place
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

beefcake66 wrote:sound like its all going back to the right place
Yup :D
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Gonna cut out all nuts for awhile, was eating like 2lbs a day of them since start of feast and now my chest is slightly wheezy, throat hurts, and I go into fits of sneezing.

A shame because my weight has increased in a really positive way, I dont want to stop eating them but I need to see if its just peanuts or what.
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

Try almonds? Other type of nuts?
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Yeh im gonna do that too
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Way to go Daniel!

I just sent you an early Christmas present... :)
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Thank you Rob :)

Just got back from the US, sorry I forgot to say about that, I left on the 11th and came back and slept 7hours just now haha.

I worked out while I was away and have bulked my way up with only a little fat gain of a few lbs.Were just past the 2 week mark so im going to start eating much cleaner now, not like when I was in the US going and eating out every day sometimes twice-three times a day.Got to say I was wrong about the kre anabolyn, gonna make a thread about that.

Ive gone from 6ft 178lbs to 189lbs, those gains being mostly lean-muscle-water-glycogen-fat in around that order.Keep in mind I have very light/small bones so dont let the numbers fool you.If we are including famine then ive gone from about 170lbs to 189lbs.Im just over 2 weeks in so im hoping to get maybe 3lbs more while losing some water so the actual gains would be a bit more.

Gonna repeat this again and do another 2 bulk like runs like this, then hopefully Robs product will be out so I can run it.

Im hoping that after all the bulk runs ill be about 200lbs but wel see.If I make progress like I did this run then it shouldnt be a problem at all, maybe ill do even better if that happens.
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Also gonna do one more heavy workout then im gonna start some 1RM tests then into a loading pattern.
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »