best time to take alkaplex?

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
biscuits

best time to take alkaplex?

Post by biscuits »

i know timing shouldnt really matter as long as its with meals
but what do you guys think?

I already take enzymes and 22 other vitamin pills throughout the day but i figured what the heck $12 i might as well try it (i can always use more catalysts)

Also i was considering taking some multis and alkaplex post-wo with the formula to reduce DOMS ..good idea? or should i take large amount of pills with meals
matter2003

Re: best time to take alkaplex?

Post by matter2003 »

biscuits wrote:i know timing shouldnt really matter as long as its with meals
but what do you guys think?

I already take enzymes and 22 other vitamin pills throughout the day but i figured what the heck $12 i might as well try it (i can always use more catalysts)

Also i was considering taking some multis and alkaplex post-wo with the formula to reduce DOMS ..good idea? or should i take large amount of pills with meals
I take it 3 times per day in divided doses with meals...
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

I like to use alkaplex early in the day with the warrior diet. One of the under eating phase goal is to reload digestives enzymes and detoxify the body, both accomplish by alkaplex green+ (and pH balance as a bonus). I use 6 caps / day in 3 divided doses: 2 with 1 litre of filtrated water first thing in the morning, 2 with lunch (berries and Greek yogourt only) or pre-workout and 2 with afternoon snack or post-workout.

My 0.02$
BrainSquirt

Post by BrainSquirt »

full dose for the day in mid afternoon

0.02$ :)
biscuits

Post by biscuits »

thanks guys wasnt expecting this much replies

seems like you guys are the keeping the board alive
askmass
Site Admin

Re: best time to take alkaplex?

Post by askmass »

matter2003 wrote:I take it 3 times per day in divided doses with meals...
Same for me, and Matter gives the best general use advice for Alkaplex as above.

Use code "extra 10% off Alkaplex per John" through 2/28/2012 in the *Voucher section at https://askmass.securesites.net/credit.html for extra savings with my compliments.