Street-Dreams Blueprint run #5 first full on 3.0 run

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
Street-dreams

Post by Street-dreams »

Current levels

pushups level 2
pullups level 3

situps level 2
squats level 3(level 2 seems horrible for my back..)

Handstand pushups level 2(these are difficult)
Bridges level 3

pretty much have been staying 2 weeks in each level (for the most part)
the begining levels are fairly easy for me (levels 1-2) the level 3s I tried I am in the intermediate range so I feel pretty good about that.. I am excited to think that in a few months I will be doing handstand pushups.. something super cool(how many people can do them? can we say party trick? ;)

weight is 179-180 pounds currently.. top abs are coming in again..
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

Street-dreams wrote:Current levels

pushups level 2
pullups level 3

situps level 2
squats level 3(level 2 seems horrible for my back..)

Handstand pushups level 2(these are difficult)
Bridges level 3
I thought it was said to wait until you are level 6 on push ups before starting hand stand and on level 6 leg raise before starting bridges?
Street-dreams

Post by Street-dreams »

They did say that somewhere.. however.. I am fully capable of doing the exercises (and my back could use the help) so I am doing them.

besides I just looked at those exercises and I can already do hanging leg raises and close push ups.. I am just taking it slow through the first few levels.
aron7awol

Post by aron7awol »

bigpelo wrote:I thought it was said to wait until you are level 6 on push ups before starting hand stand and on level 6 leg raise before starting bridges?
Does it really? I completely missed that. I've been doing level 6 on pushups, level 6 on squats, level 6 on pullups, step 7 on leg raises, level 6 on bridges, and level 2 on handstands, and I started all of them at the same time. The only issue I had was when I tried to do pushups and handstands in the same day. I was trying to find a 3 and 3 split that didn't have two movements in the same day that were so similar that it was counterproductive to do them back to back.

I'm currently doing:
Pushups
Bridges
Leg Raises

Squats
Pullups
Handstands

The only small issue with those two blocks are the pushups and bridges are somewhat difficult back to back, but it's the best I've found.

What type of workouts are you guys doing? Two exercises per workout instead of 3?
Street-dreams

Post by Street-dreams »

im doing " good behavior" 2 excercises 3 days a week
aron7awol

Post by aron7awol »

Street-dreams wrote:im doing " good behavior" 2 excercises 3 days a week
How many sets of each? Do you find that it's enough volume for you? How long do your workouts last?
Street-dreams

Post by Street-dreams »

Usually 3 sets of each exercise..

It is enough volume.. I get stronger and progress each week without straining myself. Not every week do you have to go all out to see good progress. My workouts last about 25 mins Id say including rest..
Street-dreams

Post by Street-dreams »

Bridges and Handstand pushups today..

level 2 crow stands ARE hard.. 22 second crow stand today.. almost intermediate level :)
aron7awol

Post by aron7awol »

Street-dreams wrote:level 2 crow stands ARE hard.. 22 second crow stand today.. almost intermediate level :)
Yes they certainly are. Nice work man, that's about where I'm at with them.
Street-dreams

Post by Street-dreams »

man I feel weak ;) (at least on pullups)

half pullups
1x 5 reps
jacknife pullups
x22 x14 x11

half squats

x35 x35
Street-dreams

Post by Street-dreams »

friday I did

Crowstand 25secsPR
14 secs

Angled Bridgesx10
Straight Bridges x30
Street-dreams

25 sec handstand hold

Post by Street-dreams »

I have just progressed to handstands and was able to manage a 25 second handstand yesterday.. :) woot..

Also I am putting on a decent amount of size since starting Bioforge V3 and Synthagen.. Might add in TTA soon and start to drop some weight.. but we will see.
Dragon

Re: 25 sec handstand hold

Post by Dragon »

Street-dreams wrote:I have just progressed to handstands and was able to manage a 25 second handstand yesterday.. :) woot..

Also I am putting on a decent amount of size since starting Bioforge V3 and Synthagen.. Might add in TTA soon and start to drop some weight.. but we will see.
Damn, I can't wait to try a bottle of Bioforge V3. I gotta finish up my AN before I can justify to myself a $50 bottle LOL. I can't wait to start CC too, but thats another 6 months off around the time I should be finishing the full periodic. I'll try to stretch and keep limber in the mean time.
Street-dreams

Post by Street-dreams »

up to 45 second handstands among other things. You can find BF V3 for 40$ or less per bottle if you look around. If you are looking to get ripped with your nutrition you might consider googling BFv3 to find a better deal than 50$ I know I only paid like 37$ a bottle and saw it for a similar price just the other day.