Street-Dreams Blueprint run #5 first full on 3.0 run

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
Street-dreams

Post by Street-dreams »

6 half handstand pushups on my first set!! feeling really strong on the handstand pushup series.

Same with squats.. on the first of the one legged steps and making some tangible progress..

regular pullups because they are hard..

pushups of a basketball (the first ones)

Overall I feel stronger than I have in a LONG time. Really loving this routine now that ive made it to some of the harder exercises..

I HIGHLY recommend anyone give Convict Conditioning a few Blueprint Cycles.. it wont do you wrong.. especially if you are recovering from any injuries.. it is MUCH less stressfull on your body.
Slicknic05

Post by Slicknic05 »

Hey guys, i bought the BP two days ago. but the PDF i have is the BP 2.0 anyone know how i can get the 3.0? please, let me know. thanks!
Street-dreams

Post by Street-dreams »

I would like to add that I don't feel like this routine is something that I would have to necessarily take time off from.

What I mean is that when doing Weight routines my body feels beat down after awhile and I need to take a break to let my body recover.. I Have been doing this body weight stuff for like 4 months in a row (1 week break in between) and I don't feel like I need to stop any time soon. My body feels great.. my joints are great. I am getting stronger every week and progressing to increasingly more impressive feats of body weight strength.

I am actually up to 185lbs again and leaner than I was previously at that weight currently sitting at 162lbs of lean mass.. 23lbs of fat
Street-dreams

Post by Street-dreams »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

about a year apart