Perfected Creatine STACK?!?!?

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
Justin

Perfected Creatine STACK?!?!?

Post by Justin »

Hey guys I've recently been thinking about taking creatine again, however this time I wanted to do it properly so I did my research, and here's what I've come up with... All these supps should enhance creatines absorption without drastically increasing your insulin through simple sugars....

I would really like Robs opinion on this as well :)

-Creatine Monohydrate
-Protocol ( Agmatine, Beta alinine, Carnitine)... pump cell volumization
-Na-RALA (much more absorbtion and overall healthier then regular RALA)
-slin-sane ( nutrition repartition, make sure whichever carbs I do eat it gets absorbed)
- Fenugreek ( studies show that it may help increase absorption without the carbs up to 60% (for low carb days) )

Its fairly affordable too for 2 months will cost u approximately 60$

This is my attempt in a way to try and fill your muscle glycogen while carb cycling...

let me know what you think, what I'm missing or what I should remove!! Thanks :!: :D
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

The slin-sane is a questionable expense, for sure.

But, on the whole I've got to wonder if you've tried Kre-Anabolyn - because if so, I don't think you'd have any need to even be looking at any of the above additions.
Justin

Post by Justin »

yes I have but my muscles still say soft when not during training :( i'm trying to find a way to increase my muscle glycogen and water weight?!? any other ideas?
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Look closer at water intake, then, is my first thought.

I get an electro enhanced one at Trader Joes to supplement with. It's fairly inexpensive, and it's an extra quart or two a day.

On top of a few more gallons, typically.

Every great athlete I've ever been around, no matter the sport, drinks water heavy around the clock. They walk around with gallon jugs in hand more often than not in my experience.

It's what the winners do.
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

askmass wrote:Look closer at water intake, then, is my first thought.

I get an electro enhanced one at Trader Joes to supplement with. It's fairly inexpensive, and it's an extra quart or two a day.

On top of a few more gallons, typically.

Every great athlete I've ever been around, no matter the sport, drinks water heavy around the clock. They walk around with gallon jugs in hand more often than not in my experience.

It's what the winners do.
Gotta say John is right on about the creatine.

Thanks for the idea on the gallon jug of water.Now to find a gallon jug.
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

I started to mention this here yesterday, but then decided to sleep on it first before letting the cat out of the bag...

While it will not approach the broad range anabolic properties of Kre-Anabolyn, we do have a new MASS Exclusive version of Kre-Alkalyn Creatine coming by this summer.

This has been in our development pipeline since before Thanksgiving last year, and I'm really happy with where the research took me in working to upgrade an already excellent mainstay in our line up.

The new MASS Exclusive version of Kre-Alkalyn Creatine will include a number of co-factors particular to enhancing/extending Kre-Alkalyn's proven effects.

It's arrival will significantly strengthen our offering in regards to a straight up creatine product and will be a real value for the buck.

Look for it.
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

An update on the above post-

The lab has informed me that our upgraded version of Kre-Alkalyn is ahead of schedule, so we could have it in stock as early as a month from today.

More info soon...
sergio BD

Post by sergio BD »

askmass wrote:An update on the above post-

The lab has informed me that our upgraded version of Kre-Alkalyn is ahead of schedule, so we could have it in stock as early as a month from today.

More info soon...
Any update on this? can you at least disclose what is the new addition?

Thanks!

Sergio
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

sergio BD wrote:

More info soon...

Thanks!

Sergio

It's available for purchase right now, Sergio, and thanks so much for asking since I forgot to update the status on this thread.

Kre-Alkalyn Creatine Supreme is the moniker for the upgrade, and it's in keeping with how we will only change a formula if and when we can truly make a significant improvement to it for the athlete.

The new supreme version of Kre-Alkalyn is not a "new and improved" gimmick where we tossed in some caffeine or whatnot.

Instead, it incorporates truly complementary and formula fortifying vitamin additions to "spike" Kre-Alkalyn for absolute best results ongoing.

The array is unique and very well researched with a focus specifically on the B spectrum, and B12 in particular.

It's a fantastic upgrade, and one we accomplished with only the slightest price increase of one additional dollar per bottle. A real win-win!

https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/creatine.html
sergio BD

Post by sergio BD »

askmass wrote:
sergio BD wrote:

More info soon...

Thanks!

Sergio

It's available for purchase right now, Sergio, and thanks so much for asking since I forgot to update the status on this thread.

Kre-Alkalyn Creatine Supreme is the moniker for the upgrade, and it's in keeping with how we will only change a formula if and when we can truly make a significant improvement to it for the athlete.

The new supreme version of Kre-Alkalyn is not a "new and improved" gimmick where we tossed in some caffeine or whatnot.

Instead, it incorporates truly complementary and formula fortifying vitamin additions to "spike" Kre-Alkalyn for absolute best results ongoing.

The array is unique and very well researched with a focus specifically on the B spectrum, and B12 in particular.

It's a fantastic upgrade, and one we accomplished with only the slightest price increase of one additional dollar per bottle. A real win-win!

https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/creatine.html
Thanks for the update!

Will it be overkill to run the Kre-Alkalyn creatine Supreme (1xday) with Kre-Anabolyn (2xday) at the same time?

Sergio
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

sergio BD wrote: Will it be overkill to run the Kre-Alkalyn creatine Supreme (1xday) with Kre-Anabolyn (2xday) at the same time?

Sergio
It's the perfect way to maximize the creatine side of the equation for many while keeping Kre-Anabolyn use at 2x daily.