Prolonged Famine

Learn, share, DISCOVER. Training Table Tips & Diet Discussion
stillgrowin

Prolonged Famine

Post by stillgrowin »

I ordered the supplements monday. The guy I am doing the blueprint with started the famine diet last week but he did not do it correct so he is redoing the famine diet this week. So far he has gone from 209 to 202. I was hoping to have the supplements here so he could start the 72 hour feeding phase of the feast. The supplements wont be here until tuesday. Any advice on what we should do.
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

I believe he should start eating out and begin supplementing Tuesday.
dropthebeats

Post by dropthebeats »

bigpelo wrote:I believe he should start eating out and begin supplementing Tuesday.
That's what I would do too. If you extend Famine, you would risk losing hard earned muscle.
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

dropthebeats wrote:
bigpelo wrote:I believe he should start eating out and begin supplementing Tuesday.
That's what I would do too. If you extend Famine, you would risk losing hard earned muscle.
And it will take him too much time gaining "traction" back before gains settle...
Ariel

Post by Ariel »

So far he has gone from 209 to 202. I was expecting to have the products here so he could begin the 72 time providing stage of the food. The products probably won't be here until wednesday. Any guidance on what we should do.