Eagles en route; Heads Up...

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
RobRegish

Eagles en route; Heads Up...

Post by RobRegish »

There are 3 Eagles en-route to select testers, who have been notified via various means.

This is a new product prototype, and I'd counsel that at this time it's just that - a prototype. My focus will remain on Synthagen and assisting everyone with a better understanding of how best to dose, etc. In fact, blood work is being undertaken at this time, to give us more insight into how/why it's working so well. While I did so on myself prior to its release, objective feedback from others is important.

We're all very fortunate insofar as this new round will avail us to diagnostic measurements not commonly available. As soon as results/analysis are complete, I'll be sharing those in the Synthagen thread.

It would seem ole' Mix isn't standing still, and resting on his laurels. What does this mean? It means (potentially) more exciting things for you, perhaps in the near future... :)
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Is this the original eagle?AKA the silver bag?
JML2011

Post by JML2011 »

Damn. Still have my binoculars out lookin for an eagle lol. Congrats to those 3!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

DaCookie wrote:Is this the original eagle?AKA the silver bag?
Good try, but this is a bird of a different feather... :)
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

RobRegish wrote:
To this day no eagle :( -cry-

lulz
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Big.jazayrli wrote:
RobRegish wrote:

lulz
You spoke too soon, Superman. Kcilflexim@aol.com was just awaiting your email address.

Please send it to him... :)
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

RobRegish wrote:
Big.jazayrli wrote:
RobRegish wrote: Good try, but this is a bird of a different feather... :)

lulz
You spoke too soon, Superman. Kcilflexim@aol.com was just awaiting your email address.

Seen you send a few people things when they beg indirectly...dont really understand that mentality, just thought id point that out that the people that do that are just doing it to get you to give them stuff
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

DaCookie wrote:
RobRegish wrote:
Big.jazayrli wrote: To this day no eagle :( -cry-

lulz

Seen you send a few people things when they beg indirectly...dont really understand that mentality, just thought id point that out that the people that do that are just doing it to get you to give them stuff

I understand and appreciate your point, Cookie man.

To be clear, there were 3 Eagles sent. At least one has landed. I had forgotten however, that I had promised Hani an Eagle long ago. Perfectly happy to find that post on nolinksplease.com, if you'd like me to. This was when silver bags were dropping on people's doorsteps, for reference sake.

I do my absolute best, to spread it around - for you have all given much. In time, much more will be given back to you. I do NOT however, value begging either directly or indirectly - In those cases I've never entertained it. Not to be mean, but I value other things. Things that are unspoken..

For some, it'll never be fast enough - I understand. You have my word though: If you've gone above and beyond for me/BP, it all comes back. If I could give Eagles to everyone, I would.

I hope you understand...
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

for what its worth I really wasn't begging, merely jesting as the eagle has been a longtime mythical titan of the boards (in whichever form it presents itself)

I am glad to help out where/when I can for BP, as I've gotten MANY people onto it simply by sharing my own experience!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Big.jazayrli wrote:for what its worth I really wasn't begging, merely jesting as the eagle has been a longtime mythical titan of the boards (in whichever form it presents itself)

I am glad to help out where/when I can for BP, as I've gotten MANY people onto it simply by sharing my own experience!
Quoted for truth. More have come to Gainsville from Yorba Linda, CA I think, than any one place I've ever seen.

I appreciate your help Hani... :)