Put up to 1" on your upper arms - In ONE Workout!!!

Learn, share, ADVANCE. Bodybuilding, Sports & Endurance Training Tips & Discussion
bigjoe

Post by bigjoe »

I'd say I lean towards a meso/ecto and did 4 rounds with full M7 with no gains.

At the risk of offending Carl, can I offer one thought? Is it possible that many of the people that did the 1" arm workout were already doing some fairly heavy arm routines and/or following the EDT blocks of BP that force you to hit a higher tonnage for most workouts?

Listening to Carl's workout routines he certainly works out hard, but I've never heard him talk about large volume workouts for his arms. Makes me wonder if he saw such good growth because it was such a radical change for him.

I did the total tonnage numbers and the 1" workout and, while brutal, was roughly only double the tonnage of some of my other bi/tri workout routines. Based on this is why I plan to do 6 rounds and add more compound movements to get the total tonnage up to 80k+ pounds (roughly doubling what I did last time).

Maybe I'm off base but thought I'd throw it out there.
austinb37

Post by austinb37 »

I think the problem with BP users is that most of us are doing this doing cruise.

Cruise is a time when your body is trying to solidify gains you made during feast. This does not really lend itself to crazy muscle growth. The CNS and body are still playing catch up. Doing a workout with the total tonnage seen in this workout, while the body is already playing catch up sounds like a recipe for failure.

We might have better results running this the first week of feast or after 1-2 weeks of full rest following cruise.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

bigjoe wrote:I'd say I lean towards a meso/ecto and did 4 rounds with full M7 with no gains.

At the risk of offending Carl, can I offer one thought? Is it possible that many of the people that did the 1" arm workout were already doing some fairly heavy arm routines and/or following the EDT blocks of BP that force you to hit a higher tonnage for most workouts?

Listening to Carl's workout routines he certainly works out hard, but I've never heard him talk about large volume workouts for his arms. Makes me wonder if he saw such good growth because it was such a radical change for him.

I did the total tonnage numbers and the 1" workout and, while brutal, was roughly only double the tonnage of some of my other bi/tri workout routines. Based on this is why I plan to do 6 rounds and add more compound movements to get the total tonnage up to 80k+ pounds (roughly doubling what I did last time).

Maybe I'm off base but thought I'd throw it out there.
This is quite valid. If you've been doing a LOT of direct arm work - please give some time to "back off", prior to starting the add 1" to your arms routine.

I HAVE heard back from several that saw little from 4 rounds - but when they upped it to 6, BANG. At least 1/2" of growth in most cases.

Please give that a whirl, and if you think Feast is a more appropriate time to perform this - by all means go for it!!!
wtmarcus

Post by wtmarcus »

austinb37 wrote:I think the problem with BP users is that most of us are doing this doing cruise.

Cruise is a time when your body is trying to solidify gains you made during feast. This does not really lend itself to crazy muscle growth. The CNS and body are still playing catch up. Doing a workout with the total tonnage seen in this workout, while the body is already playing catch up sounds like a recipe for failure.

We might have better results running this the first week of feast or after 1-2 weeks of full rest following cruise.
You could have a good point here. I hit the arm blasting routine 2 weeks into my cruise.
austinb37

Post by austinb37 »

I am going to run this again this weekend. This time I will do the full 6 rounds.

I'll report back and let everyone know how it went.
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

You doing it in feast and if so what day?
austinb37

Post by austinb37 »

I am actually doing it almost 4 weeks after finishing my last BP run. I have had to take some time off from the gym due to work/life so it seems like a better time than during cruise.

I plan on doing the full 6 rounds this time with the Magnificent 7.
austinb37

Post by austinb37 »

Here are my results....

No size increase after 6 rounds with the M7. I am an endomorph FYI.
smith joe

Post by smith joe »

Looking to it.But think it is mot much well for me.

So let see what happened.