Put up to 1" on your upper arms - In ONE Workout!!!

Learn, share, ADVANCE. Bodybuilding, Sports & Endurance Training Tips & Discussion
RobRegish

Put up to 1" on your upper arms - In ONE Workout!!!

Post by RobRegish »

EDIT: Now Available or sale!!!

Add 1 Inch To Your Upper Arms In A Single Workout

If you missed the very first live SuperHuman University live seminar, no worries. Carl has put together a FANTASTIC CD that'll blow your mind (and your biceps) up!

The WHOLE enchilada, ALL the secrets - for just $19.95!!!

https://www.superhumanradio.com/eshop/pr ... w/5/6.html

"A one hour CD of the Live Seminar including complete and deatiled instruction of specific techniques that will make even the most non-responsive arms grow, and grow in a single workout session. Includes a fifteen minute open Q and A session where Regish answers attendee's questions. Also includes three pages of course materials including the workout log sheet that you can take to the gym with you. This is a must-have semianr for anyone wanting impressive upper arms..."

REVIEW: Rob Haas

"Just wanted to say that I have received my first SHR University CD in the mail today. All I can say is wow what a well put together production and for me a great learning experience. Congrat's to Rob & Carl on the first of many successful seminars. I'm seeing many possibilities for "Getting to Gainsville" for other body parts besides arms from the information in this CD. For instance: I think I'll be leaving my knee wraps on from now on when training these stubborn calves! LOL.

Thanks again Guys!"
Unlike · · June 12 at 9:16pm

If so inclined, SuperHuman University and yours truly are offering the 1 day arm cure. You read right, add up to 1" to your arm from a SINGLE (as in ONE) workout.

BS, some may say?

Whole lotta' people said that, when Carl Lanore embarked on this program I flipped him. Today, almost a month later - he has over 3/4" sitting on each of his upper arms. No BS, no slight of hand - his pictures (with tape measure) are on his FB page. No way he'd be kicking of this SuperHuman University Series, if he didn't KNOW it worked! BP Army again, finds itself on the cutting edge... :)

REGISTER TODAY: SEMINAR HAPPENS MAY 30th!!!

https://www.superhumanradio.com/seminarb ... /article/7

Price: $9.95

Time: 7:00PM Eastern Time
Dates: 5/30/2012
wtmarcus

Post by wtmarcus »

If I register and can't attend at the specified time (time zone issues!) is there a mp3 download or something of the sort for listening in afterwards?
Rizzo23601

Post by Rizzo23601 »

You were talking about a new intra-workout shake on Facebook... does that shake require supplements to buy? What if you have Synthagen at hand?

Also: How would that workout fit in a blueprint run? When would you run it?
pmartinez78

Post by pmartinez78 »

Sounds interesting. Will the detailed outline, that will be emailed, have all the info we need if we can't attend?
seano

Post by seano »

wtmarcus wrote:If I register and can't attend at the specified time (time zone issues!) is there a mp3 download or something of the sort for listening in afterwards?
Ditto to that. I'm across the pond so can't attend.
wtmarcus

Post by wtmarcus »

Well I signed up for this.. won't be attending though. If it is not downloadable after the actual live stream it's just $9.95 I've lost anyway. :)
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

It's being recorded, so if you miss the live seminar you won't miss out! Everyone receives a spreadsheet after the call, detailing everything I speak to, the routine, the supps and a WHOLE lot more!

Finally, there will be a new intra-workout drink debuted precisely for the objective at hand The Majestic Se7en.

I do NOT sell or profit in any way from The Majestic Se7en, nor does Carl/SHR. I've done all the low cost shopping for everyone, and many of you likely have at least some of the ingredients on-hand.

Synthagen is a good fit for this training, a very good fit. It's not the "BEST" fit though, and I only do "best". If you have it, I'll show you how to integrate and come VERY close to The Majestic Se7en... :)

Hope that helps!
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

Is there a way to work this into my custom plan or should I just be focusing on that for now?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Dragon wrote:Is there a way to work this into my custom plan or should I just be focusing on that for now?
Negative.

This is a one day, once in awhile deal that will "throw" your customized plan. Having said that, it's best used when you have time to devote to it (on a weekend, during Cruise for example) of outside of BP.

Great question though... :)
chameleon

Post by chameleon »

Registered!

After you helped Carl gain size on his arms, I've been intrigued by this program, and I'm excited that you're offering a course on it. Given how hard it is to add size over periods much longer than a day, if the tape measure permanently moves in the positive direction by any amount after this program, it will be the best $9.95 I've ever spent.
5.0stang

Post by 5.0stang »

Can we purchase the "recording" after it has aired?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

5.0stang wrote:Can we purchase the "recording" after it has aired?
I think so. At what price/point in time afterwards I'm not sure though. I'll know more tomorrow, after speaking with Carl.

TRUST me guys, this is well worth the asking price. The MINIMUM you'll walk away with is a unique, little discussed way to grow.

The most you'll walk away with? Up to 1 inch on your upper arms - as a result of ONE workout - and the knowledge as to how to go about applying that to the rest of your body.

Hype?

That's what even Carl thought, when he undertook the program. He even posted after it was over, his arms didn't budge on the tape measure. Just as I told him though, over the ensuing days/weeks - he now has almost a full inch on both arms, a month later.

It ain't hype, isn't new either. What is new, is the "twists" I've put on it to help you get better gains, faster. Just like BP... :)
Joker

Post by Joker »

I signed up for the seminar & the email I got back seems to indicate I have to got to Ky?

Like WTF, I thought this was online & on your computer.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Joker wrote:I signed up for the seminar & the email I got back seems to indicate I have to got to Ky?

Like WTF, I thought this was online & on your computer.
You must indeed, be a joker.

If you signed up, you're not going to KY. You're going to Gainsville. In the FAST lane... :)