How TMG builds upon RCE's strengths

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

For those familiar with the Rob Regish writings in The Blueprint, he theorized in 2009 that Ecdysterone worked via the PI3K/AKT pathway. Now, subsequent research carried out at Rutgers has confirmed this (26).

Abstract

"Phytoecdysteroids, structurally similar to insect molting hormones, produce a range of effects in mammals, including increasing growth and physical performance. In skeletal muscle cells, phytoecdysteroids increase protein synthesis. In this study we show that in a mouse skeletal muscle cell line, C(2)C(12), 20-hydroxyecdysone (20HE), a common phytoecdysteroid.... elicited a rapid elevation in intracellular calcium, followed by sustained Akt activation and increased protein synthesis. The effect was inhibited by a G-protein coupled receptor (GPCR) inhibitor, a phospholipase C (PLC) inhibitor, and a phosphoinositide kinase-3 (PI3K) inhibitor."

Both nutraceuticals in MASS PRO Synthagen act favorably by activating and sustaining AKT and other growth mechanisms. TMG also adds the "punch" of increased GH and IGF-1 and slashes cortisol levels.

This tips the scale to where anabolism vastly outweighs catabolism, and thus, muscle is rapidly synthesized and the entire process sustained fantastically verses without TMG. THIS is how new muscle is grown, at the fastest rate your physiology will allow.

BOTTOM LINE ON TMG:

Re-synthesizes RNA
Decreases inflammation
• Increases GH/IGF-1
Maintains total Akt, p70 S6k and mTOR signaling during exercise
• Decreases cortisol
Re-invogorates and maintains protein synthesis
• Is a key osmotic/cellular hydration ingredient
Enhances muscle fullness
• Acts as an energy enzyme protector
• Induces the conversion of homocysteine to methionine
• Elevates glutathione levels
• Promotes liver health
• Helps maintain intracellular electrolytes

Continued, here- https://www.protogenex.com
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

TMG has been way overlooked, and methylation in general insofar as muscle growth, liver health and overall well-being.

It's a tremendous nutraceutical, converts to Sam-E in the liver at a FRACTION of the cost and carries oh so many benefits. This is one of Synthagen's primo ingredients, albeit like many of the others - used standalone you'll be left scratching your head. The results just don't manifest as they appear in the literature.

Synthagen weaves TMG into an intricate, comprehensive formula where it works hand in glove with every other ingredient. In particular, it recycles the entire process keeping it going stronger, longer. You can't keep that process going though, without every other ingredient. It's like oil in your car - gets you better mileage. Once I made the connection to its MOA and Ecdy, it was a no-brainer.

Yet, without gasoline in the tank - no amount of oil gets your engine started... :)

You can listen here to Dr. Kunin discussing just how important/overlooked methylation is:

SHR # 848 - Organic Chemistry 101: Methylation
Guest: Dr. Richard Kunin

The basis for longevity and superior athletic performance may be based on how well your methylation pathways work. Listen and learn.

https://www.superhumanradio.com/componen ... ow_848.mp3

Fascinating discussion, and this aired some time after Synthagen's formula was finalized/off to the lab for production - with the TMG I included.

Made me smile... :)
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

TMG dates back to the long gone but not forgotten "Unfair Advantage" formula here at MASS. This was starting in the early 90's...

I always maintained it was a key to that formula's success, but it was largely overlooked.

The UA style of multi-layered formulation lives on today in Burn It Up and the blockbuster that is SYNTHAGEN with high potency TMG.
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

its funny to me that TMG suddenly has made an appearance in a USPlabs formulation

interesting/10

On another note; first day using multi-life again today. Feeling smarter and healthier already :)
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Big.jazayrli wrote:On another note; first day using multi-life again today. Feeling smarter and healthier already :)
Awesome Big J, and it gives me an idea...!

Here's a BluePrint Exclusive Voucher for anybody looking to stock up on Multi-Life, good through the end of July- "BP-ML10%7/12"

Pop that into the *Voucher slot at https://askmass.securesites.net/credit.html and you'll get 10% knocked off your Multi-Life purchase with my compliments.

More about Multi-Life, towards the bottom of the page- https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/health-fitness.html
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

askmass wrote:
Big.jazayrli wrote:On another note; first day using multi-life again today. Feeling smarter and healthier already :)
Awesome Big J, and it gives me an idea...!

Here's a BluePrint Exclusive Voucher for anybody looking to stock up on Multi-Life, good through the end of July- "BP-ML10%7/12"

Pop that into the *Voucher slot at https://askmass.securesites.net/credit.html and you'll get 10% knocked off your Multi-Life purchase with my compliments.

More about Multi-Life, towards the bottom of the page- https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/health-fitness.html
Geez, between this and the MPS 7% off voucher - it's time to stock up! This is THE longevity/anti-aging tag-team stack IMO.

It's the life-extension equivalent of the Adaptogen N/Synthagen "performance enhancement" mega-stack... :)

Thanks John, for helping us out...