"Superhero Training"

Learn, share, ADVANCE. Bodybuilding, Sports & Endurance Training Tips & Discussion
drtda

"Superhero Training"

Post by drtda »

Has anyone done this program by Christian Thibaudeau?

I've reviewed it several times and it looks pretty intense as a recomp type program. I like the fact that it has some heavy partials in addition to explosive movements and shorter rest periods.

Obviously I think the supplement recommendations over there are crap that cost an obscene amount of money, so that part I would not follow at all.
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Sounds like a buzz word type of training to take advantage of the recent explosion in super hero movie popularity.Next will be 'batman training' haha.
drtda

Post by drtda »

I think the name is based off of the fact that he has trained a bunch of Hollywood people for roles where they needed to add a bunch of muscle and get fairly ripped for their movie.
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

I'm late to this, but IMO, from looking at his stuff it looks too glossy to be realistic, I'm incredulous that a man can learn Oly lifts online (kinda like trying to learn Judo online LOL), and he's clearly a roids user which kind of lowers him a bit in my eyes. But hey, it's his choice and to each their own.