Feast supps

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
mind_architect

Feast supps

Post by mind_architect »

In BP 2.0 Kreanabolyn is recommended as an adaptogen post famine and Adaptogen N for test boosting, and then some large doses of amino acids for icing on the cake. I have those, as well as some transdermal DHEA and synthagen lying around too.

Would the transdermal DHEA + adaptogen N together during famine be a waste? I believe they work differently but aim for the same result.

I understand the Synthagen contains raponticum carthamoides, aminos, and peak atp to increase muscle ATP. So then would it be a waste take the synthagen together with kreanabolyn, or amino acid powder, or creatine?

Don't want to oversaturate myself and waste these supps if there's no increased efficacy. Thanks.
drtda

Post by drtda »

You've definitely got some overlap. I wouldn't use the transdermal and AN together-use one or the other.

If you're using Synthagen, you can still use KA, but decrease the amount and probably only use on lifting days. I think that it can help give you a little boost doing it this way, but don't waste your money going overboard.
BrainSquirt

Post by BrainSquirt »

re : "...would DHEA + adaptogen N together during famine be a waste?"

Imo, during famine, those would be counter productive to the intent of famine... really not much sense in going through a famine if one is not going to do it 'right' and to completion...

sorry to be terse ... but I gotta scoot

have a great weekend.
RobRegish

Re: Feast supps

Post by RobRegish »

mind_architect wrote:In BP 2.0 Kreanabolyn is recommended as an adaptogen post famine and Adaptogen N for test boosting, and then some large doses of amino acids for icing on the cake. I have those, as well as some transdermal DHEA and synthagen lying around too.

Would the transdermal DHEA + adaptogen N together during famine be a waste? I believe they work differently but aim for the same result.

I understand the Synthagen contains raponticum carthamoides, aminos, and peak atp to increase muscle ATP. So then would it be a waste take the synthagen together with kreanabolyn, or amino acid powder, or creatine?

Don't want to oversaturate myself and waste these supps if there's no increased efficacy. Thanks.
Alot of ovelap, so let me try and help.

AN/Trans DHEA are definately NOT something to use during Famine. Save one or the other for Feast.

Pair ONE of those with Synthagen during Feast, and you'll have ALL you need. Doubly so, if using AN. I say this b/c the Ultra Suma is a FINE source of Ecdy, and boosting Ecdy levels at a critical juncture in 3.0 is KEY, to the programs success. Trans DHEA doesn't give you this. In the event you run trans-DHEA, adding a cap or 2 of KA to Synthagen during Feast is how best to get Ecdy levels up, at that critical time I spoke of.

Overall you have a great supp array. Hopefully, I've helped insofar as using them strategically, saving you some money in the process.

Hope that helps! :)
mind_architect

Post by mind_architect »

You can see that I executed famine properly, because my mind wasn't working and I typed "Would the transdermal DHEA + adaptogen N together during famine be a waste?" instead of "Would the transdermal DHEA + adaptogen N together after famine be a waste? I ended up going with AN and MPS.
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

a little late but ill chime in anyways... personally I use AN on training days, sometimes on training days and the day before. On "off" days I use the RECIPE and a costumized prescription tincture by a master herbal chemist. I think AN is best used only when u really need it.
If, during the run you find. it not sufficiently kicking in then look at your levels oxidative stress + sleep, water intake (lack thereof), pH, etc.

I've learned that KA and AN are very targeted and to be honest, expensive formulas and if chronic inflammation is already high then your stack won't work as well for building muscle, but the supplement's effect will be redirected to deal with a level of inflammation that could have been calmed with better nutrition, or a bit more sleep.

Vitamin c, e, ala are all super important IMHO. Also consider investing in a check up by a TCM Dr. and/or chemist. They can formulate a very personalized herbal concoction, made specifically for u than can be used on your off days + amplify the effects of KA or AN or even MPS.
LuckyMan

Re: Feast supps

Post by LuckyMan »

RobRegish wrote:
Alot of ovelap, so let me try and help.

AN/Trans DHEA are definately NOT something to use during Famine. Save one or the other for Feast.

Pair ONE of those with Synthagen during Feast, and you'll have ALL you need. Doubly so, if using AN. I say this b/c the Ultra Suma is a FINE source of Ecdy, and boosting Ecdy levels at a critical juncture in 3.0 is KEY, to the programs success. Trans DHEA doesn't give you this. In the event you run trans-DHEA, adding a cap or 2 of KA to Synthagen during Feast is how best to get Ecdy levels up, at that critical time I spoke of.

Overall you have a great supp array. Hopefully, I've helped insofar as using them strategically, saving you some money in the process.

Hope that helps! :)
New to the blueprint here. I had basically this same question, I was fuzzy on whether I should stack anything else with Synthagen+AN or not. This probably saved me from doing something stupid :-)