Peri-workout drink - New Findings

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
RobRegish

Peri-workout drink - New Findings

Post by RobRegish »

In The Blueprint, I recommend a very specific ratio of BCAA's vs. sugar to facilitate recovery and deliver maximal recovery between workouts.

Tip: Try substituting pineapple juice for the sugar. While the glycemic index isn't quite as high on the scale, it contains many essential vitamins and minerals, such as vitamin C, Thiamine, B6, Manganese, Potassium, Magnesium, and even a little Calcium.

The ideal is to combine with MassPro Amino in the amounts/ratio recommended in the Blueprint OR, an equal amount of MassPro Whey powder.

Little known fact; MassPro contains very low molecular weight di and tri-peptides, is extremely well suited to peri-workout nutrition and rounds out all of the essential/non-essential amino's needed for this drink.

As a bonus, pineapple juice contains bromelain and other digestive enzymes which further facilitate digestion and assimilation of these all important nutrients. Even if you're on a budget, use of MassPro Amino/MassPro should be reserved for these times where they have maximal impact.

They will make a HUGE difference in your recovery, health and ultimately results derived from The Blueprint.
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

You are giving away my pineapple juice secrets, Rob!

Well, somebody should... among many more.

Seriously, share and share alike, I say.

It's been a mainstay for me for, gosh, 15 years or more.

Smart thinking.

And, it's about the most economical juice out there to boot.
TURBOFLEX

Post by TURBOFLEX »

so your saying mix the protein, bcaa's, and pineapple juice all togather and drink during your workout?
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Use MASS PRO Amino with juice as prescribed before and during, and MASS PRO Whey directly after, for optimum results.
TURBOFLEX

Post by TURBOFLEX »

Ahh, I was gonna say protein and pineapple juice YUK!! LOL
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Actually, BP 3.0 findings are going to put a much finer point on this snippet of the BP..

Having said that, MassPro MVP (unflavored, no sweetner) makes an excellent addition and the one I currently use..
dracotdrgn

Post by dracotdrgn »

I'll second that. I used to waste $ on post wo powders. Now its MVP and orange/pinapple juice. YUM