To our guests..

Learn, share, DISCOVER. Training Table Tips & Diet Discussion
RobRegish

To our guests..

Post by RobRegish »

Feel free to ask questions. I don't bite, and am here to serve you whether you bought the course or not... Looking forward to your questions.
Zman42

Post by Zman42 »

I figured this is as good of place as any.

I started watching what I eat again a couple weeks ago. I weighed myself at 220 a week ago, and am at about 216 now. All I did was cut the soda and the constant fast food. Replaced them with canned fruit salads, traditional salads, and some canned tuna for crackers.

I'd like to think I'm off to a good (re)start. Should I be trying a Fasting stage, or would that be too soon?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Best to establish the new habits for 3 weeks first.

I'm helping a friend with this now. He got a wake up call from his bloodwork.... pre-diabetic with a family history. BEST thing to do is relax into the new habits until they become the new normal.

Nice start though. Amazing what a little cleanup can do. If memory serves, you like your pop. Is that still a problem this time around?
Zman42

Post by Zman42 »

Yes, I've been a Mountain Dew aficionado for years. But thankfully, I actually haven't been missing soda that much. The first thing I did was I just got a Super Big Gulp cup of water and just sipped that constantly. Sure it meant frequent trips to the bathroom, but it turned out to be a good payoff. I've also been experimenting with the seltzer water/juice combination too.

So far so good though.