The Blueprint - for women as well?

Learn, share, ADVANCE. Bodybuilding, Sports & Endurance Training Tips & Discussion
davesurf20

The Blueprint - for women as well?

Post by davesurf20 »

Hi all, I did try a search of the forum but quickly got bogged down with loads of hits.

I'm thinking of running BP for the first time very soon (only bought the e-book today!), and I was just wondering if it is something my wife could follow also? Is there any logs from women on here that I could show her?

Cheers!
wtmarcus

Post by wtmarcus »

I have worked a few years as a personal trainer and I can't see any reason for why this would not be a good program for women. "Training like a man" is very suitable for women. If anything she'll be kicking your arse if you opt for doing EDT blocks... women tend to have a creepy strength endurance.
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

We used to have two women around here: beefcake66 and allieninja if I recall correctly. I believed they did great on the blueprint! :)
SEANONE

Post by SEANONE »

My wife has been running the BP along with me now for a couple of years. She has seen some good gains/pr's and has been happy with 3.0 especially due to the fact that she tends to get burned out/overtrained and this program addresses that. Tell here to give it a shot and if she isn't in gainsville in 10 weeks (famine, feast and cruise) then proceed with a different setup.
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

Werd, female here. I've ran it a couple times with great results! My logs are a disaster but if allieninja still has one around on here check that out lol....
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

beefcake66 wrote:Werd, female here. I've ran it a couple times with great results! My logs are a disaster but if allieninja still has one around on here check that out lol....
Thanks for "testifying" Beefer!

In all candor, The BP doesn't discriminate. If you're human (there are some exception here, LOL), it works and works BIG TIME!

Beefcake is a TREMENDOUS resource/"go to" lady for details. When she was new here, she expressed concern about not knowing enough (paraphrasing).

Today?

She's The First Lady of BP and knows a LOT about the system. Like you Beefer, I miss Allie - for all the right reasons, LOL... :)