Intra workout

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
Shayner

Intra workout

Post by Shayner »

Hello everyone,

I just finished my famine phase and am on 2nd day of feast. I ordered the BP stack from the MASS website so I have the aminos, adaptogen n, ecdy, and a free bottle of BIU. The problem for me is being on a university budget so I was just wondering what is the best alternative to the intra-workout formula and synthagen? Unfortunately I cannot afford synthagen and currently do not have the money to buy all the ingredients for the old formula. Is there any ideas on what I could drink during my workout?

Any input is greatly appreciated.
wtmarcus

Post by wtmarcus »

Depending on your needs... creatine, maltodextrine, whey.. maybe drop a bit of fructose down there.

If you need anything at all that is.

My feast sessions are about 3 hrs so I need my fast acting carbs to get through it all.
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

I would use the aminos with creatine mono. Maybe add a kre-anabolyn capsule as a pre-workout with 3 burn it up!

Are you trying to gain muscle or lose fat? You should use carbs intra-workout only if you want to gain muscle. I won't even use them for a recomp...
Shayner

Post by Shayner »

Thanks for the great responses.

I am more focused on a recomp at the moment so maybe avoiding the carbs during workout would be my best bet!